Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Computer Science, blockchain

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

I don't care WHAT people do with their money, and they'd better not care about me or my vast wealth.

Captain Zero! Sponsor FireFighterZero's Avatar

Oh, Geeze. I talk to everybody.

Even talked to a real life social justice warrior tonight.
    Winter is sure as hell here! I told you it was coming!
    Jim

Patron saint of bore-cutters Sponsor stig's Avatar

Hey, you even talk to me.

Quote Originally Posted by squisher View Post
    Des anyone here have or know anyone who uses bitcoin?
    Yes, one of my oldest and closest friends invested in bitcoin when they were about 320 USD each. I spoke to him before xmas and we got chatting. He seemed chipper enough as Bitcoin was valued about 17500USD at the time IIRC... He said no, he had sold all his bitcoin at 7000 USD. I asked if he was gutted, but he had taken the profit and bought various other shares... Tesla, GW Pharmaceuticals, Japanese Bonds and a few other crypto currencies.

He is an intelligent bloke and has been following this sort of thing for years. The reason he was happy was he had checked his portfolio and there was over half a million Euro's in his account.

I bought into a currency called Ripple. he reckoned they were gonna go up a fair bit, so bought 1000GBP worth. They have since gone up 4 times in a month. He bought his at 0.22 cents, it was around 60 when i bought. I spoke to him the other week and he was overjoyed as his portfolio was worth over a million when ripple his around 2.80 cents. it is now around 1.60 Euros.

I believe Ripple will go up in price but not by Bitcoin standards but I had a gamble with a bit of cash I had. I wouldn't be putting anything into Crypto currencies that I couldn't afford to lose.
    Rich.