Smoking deal!!

Its approx 2k iirc, with 200' rope

Looks out of the box new. Even my quite lightly used one shows more wear than that. If it's a valid offering, that is a steal and a half.

I use mine about every 1.5 months....worth every penny!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cory it amazes me you use yours so infrequently! Before we got the crane we used ours every day without exception, unless it's just 20' up why wouldn't you set a line and get a free ride?

We do lots of bucket work. For climbing, my guy usually just prefers to climb off the ladder if there are any limbs to work with. If lots of bare trunk, Wraptor, baby!

Setting a line can be a hassle, especially when you only do it every 45 days ;)

Ladder... limbs to work off...

3H6imWN.gif

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
When we hit the job site without the crane the first thing I get out of the truck is the Big shot and the Faltimer cube. Theres a reason I won the throw line comp at Jambo prior to their sellout

Cory I do about the same - minus the bucket truck. I bought a gallon of the premixed 2 year shelf life fuel for the Wraptor because it's not a daily or weekly user.

Invaluable when the job does call for it.

When we hit the job site without the crane the first thing I get out of the truck is the Big shot and the Faltimer cube. Theres a reason I won the throw line comp at Jambo prior to their sellout

Hey, Paul! Thanks for this post. Congratulations on winning the throwline competition; I had not heard about that.

When you refer to the "sellout", are you referring to TreeStuff or Faltimer? Is this cube still sold somewhere, and why do you like it so much? Thanks in advance for any answers you choose to give.

Tim

Back