Legal Pot In Cali

frans

TreeHouser
Today is the first day of legal pot sales in calif.
i have several friends who were busted for growing weed in 2015-2016. Heavy fines with the dreaded felon sentence which will stay with them for many years. (For life?)
Now, it is all legal.
Strange world we live in.

I dont have a point to make here really. Seems a shame a person can lose so much but with a turnaround of of the law suddenly it is all irelevant.

Won't they have to reduce those sentences to time served now that it's legal?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did hear that their is a program to erase peoples criminal history.
These laws seem to be based on ideologies, not based on actually protecting citizens from real harm.

Why is alcohol o.k. With all the statistics proving how harmful it is, but weed is so evil?

Because when they outlawed weed it was to go after Mexican immigrants and lock them up. Opium was for Chinese immigrants, and cocaine was for strippers :lol: the discovery channel had a show about the history of drugs in the us, it was rather interesting and went into stuff like that.

Hey Butch, every time there is a fire up here, the Feds automatically ride in. They are looking for terrorist acts of arson.
Since they often find the grows up here in the process.......
Yeah, Go to Jail, Do not pass GO, Do not collect 200.00.
So maybe in LA you would be fine. Up here, you worry.

Correction: Nat geo, called drugs inc. I guess the history channel is releasing another one too, and I guess it shows how much the cia has been involved with trafficking.

Its all fun, fine, games and good until the Feds knock on your door to remind you they could GAS what California says about it.

Not to mention all your guns rights striped away. I think it was Pennsylvania that just passed a law saying if you have a medical marijuana card no guns for you.

That guy that killed his wife didn't have enough thc in his blood for an impaired driving charge and was a known asshole to his wife who was preparing to leave him, but they're still trying to sue the company that produced the edible because that's what made him do it. Money fixes everything.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I've known many, MANY people who smoked weed and went off doing stupid shit, hurting people, fighting, getting arrested, just causing trouble.

Uhhh, hold on... wait!

Not smoke weed... I meant get drunk. Sorry!

Vape weed err day!
michae10.gif

Interesting...in Bermuda weed is illegal, ANY amount. If you get busted for it and convicted you automatically go on the US stop list for travel to the States.
So now, if someone got hold of legal weed in California, then forgot to ditch it before travelling back to Bermuda, got busted, got a conviction, then would go on the US stop list...for possession of weed they bought in America...could happen!