Legal Pot In Cali

It is definitely a frigged up world.

The police IMO and IME will do anything to stick together. A lot, not all might I add, are bullies on a power trip.

Just as an example. A good friend of mine got into a bit of an altercation at one of his own house parties. A chivvy neighbour came round and Aaron ending up sending him back into the street unconscious.

Police arrived about 30 mins later. There were 3 service Royal Marines in the house, a solicitor, teacher and about 4 other people. they tried to laugh it off and the police got shirty and Aaron asked them to leave his house, at which they tried to arrest him. One of the RM'S filmed the lot on his mobile. When they got to the station the desk sergeant wrote down the charges and apparently my friend had assaulted the officer by biting him on the left ankle. To which the second attending officer confirmed.

It went to court, Aaron was looking at 2-3 years in jail and a large fine... even with the video evidence provided by the Marine and witness statements.

The only reason he was acquitted was because the Assaulted officer stated that he had been bitten on the right ankle, where as his statement on admission to the station was his left ankle.

So they not only lied, the other officer confirmed the story, only for them to drop them selves in the shit by forgetting one of the most critical part of the lies.

Any they wonder why we don't trust coppers...?

Good story, Rich. I think in any field there are good and bad, and it's very easy to lump all into a category based on the actions of a few.

I think that they have some sort of unspoken Us or Them thing.

Oh, no, it is spoken, I'm pretty sure.

Wait, was I talking about criminals or cops?

Friend of mine was at a house party one time.

Cops came over and said they had evidence that there were under aged kids at the party and they were coming in.

House owner said bullshit....come back with a warrant.

Cops opened the door and the fellow broke the first cops jaw before he cleared the threshold.

Judge threw it out.

Good story, Rich. I think in any field there are good and bad, and it's very easy to lump all into a category based on the actions of a few.

That is why I said a lot, not all.'

Another friend or rather twins were out on a night out for their 18th in the early 90's. They were at a rave club and acting a bit camp and probably pilled up. A couple of police set upon them as they were leaving the club.

David was dragged into a Police van via a head lock and somehow damaged his neck. His twin brother was also apprehended and David complained further at the station. Not too sure what happened after that other than David is still in a wheel chair to this day.

He tried to sue the Police for the damage they had caused, they stuck together and said he must have injured himself in the cell. BS. They caused irreversible nerve and spinal cord damage.

He ended up suing the duty doctor in charge and finally got some compensation. Not enough to spend the last 26 years in a wheelchair and registered disabled though. That shit is life changing.

As I said not all, but I don't like how they can create jumped up charges and then get the system or their friends to back them up. Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

That is why I said a lot, not all.'

Yes, I noticed that. Just speaking in general terms, not at you directly. Innocent until proven guilty? Ha. To me that's an intellectual concept. Jumping to conclusions is much easier than finding out the facts.

Isnt that the truth.

In the UK there are a number of Police who aren't bullies or what not. Sadly they have their hands tied by rules and regulations not allowing them to do the job they are trained for.

Over here in Norway, the Police seem to be seen in a lot more positive light. It is a respected job with oversubscription every year.

Back on topic though, the Norway government voted on the December the 14 to decriminalise all drugs. Not entirely the same situation as California but definitely a step in the right direction.

I guess Illinois is starting to consider it... I'm sure they still won't let construction workers smoke it, but it's a start.

Yeah, but they test very heavy on certain jobs. I guess what I'm saying is that until it's ok nationwide, most employers could still have a zero tolerance thing for it

My place of employment piss tests annually. A drunk needs to take one night off, a cokehead needs three days off and a cannabis smoker needs at least 7 days if not a month to pass the test naturally. Evil, evil reefer.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think it stays in your hair a long time? So they cut a snip and test that?