Ms441

treesplease

Treehouser
I purchased a ms441 a while back and it was recently ran over by an employee with one of our duallys... somehow the saw only sustained minimal damage, but I am in need of parts.

Just wondering if anyone had a blown up or junk 441 laying around they would be willing to part with

Holy schamoly, I would be so pissed if somebody ran over my 441. I paid about $1200 for my mine over a decade ago (including some minor engine mods) and named it Bull. We have done hundreds of removals together and cut thousands of cords of firewood. I love that saw more than any other and would be heartbroken if it got destroyed. Sounds kinda silly, I know, but there it is.

I do, but shipping costs would be way too much.
I've still got the apprentice's saw, that was pierced by a thrown/falling branch last year, sitting around.
20" to the left, and it would have been the apprentice that was pierced.

I'd like to see a picture, Stig?

I never put stuff where it can get run over, or allow employees to do so. Leads to too much running over of stuff.

The hood is a very safe place. If the driver can't see stuff on the hood, they shouldn't be driving (coffee cups and such are all too often put out of sight of the driver, like on the roof, unless you don't allow that). Stuff falling off cars can cause other drivers to do erratic stuff. I lost my coffee cup off my truck roof top about 5 years ago on a 45 MPH road (50-55 mph as common driving speed). Nothing on the roof since, even if its ALWAYS the driver's responsibility to check everything before moving the vehicle.

PM Cuts4Fun for parts, and check eBay.

I posted one, back when it happened.

The saw has been stripped for parts now, so it doesn't really show as well.

I never put stuff where it can get run over, or allow employees to do so.

*8, first two sentences

uWjwY.gif

If you go online and you know what parts you need there are plenty of sites that sell spares.
There's a place here in Tasmania...CPA...who sells aftermarket spare parts and will ship to the US and Canada for a flat rate. Bit like selling ice to eskimos though.

Back