Christmas Bonuses!!!

Used to wave to them going the other way on 2 lane roads

I heard that's what cops do to each other if one is unmarked or driving the cilivlan car, just wave, like hey bro, and keep speeding, and they let em go cuz of the brotherhood..

MB what's your address, I aint using paypal. PM or whatev

They definitely knew I wasn't a cop, driving a company truck complete with pipe rack at times :/: lately I've seen them cracking down and ticketing people left and right, usually the younger guys. I had an hour and a half commute for much of the year this year (one way, and on a pipeline job that's considered working in your back yard :( ), and had one in particular who was slowly trying to figure out my schedule. Every time I saw him he had someone else pulled over lol, or I got a sudden feeling that I should ease up, and next thing I knew, boom there he was. He would appear on about a 30 mile stretch of highway, then when he found out I was getting on from a different road he started hunting me there too. Eventually started mixing up the ways I would get there, just trying to figure out his jurisdictional boundaries. Never did get me tho ;)

Back