WTB Cornell Rope Saddle size 2

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If it was a size 1 I might be able to help you out. Best of luck my friend!

Hey Kabir, I'm on the limit, at 39 inches relaxed. What do you think is it still room for a winter sweater in #1?

Let me check when I get home. I will take a measure of it and see. How much are you willing to offer on it? Mine has barely been used because I only do tree work occasionally on the weekends. I thought I would be doing more tree work but I ended up getting a job at an Arboretum and sadly the majority of my work is from the ground. Plus, what tree work I do at the Arboretum is done with the harness and equipment supplied by my work and so I don't use the MCRS.

Since it's like new, I'd pay new price, wasn't it 500 USD?

Anybody else with exeprience who can chime in and let me know whether size 1 is plenty for 39" waist? Specs say up to 40", But you never know with these things.

Congratulations! A friend of mine lost 90 lbs over the course of a couple of years after quitting drinking! Keep it up!

Hell I've been gaining weight. The decrease in drinking also coincided with getting married and having kids tho, so my food intake went up and I quit smoking.... :/: starting to think that drinking my pork chops was healthier lol

Think I might be able to get a used #2, just letting you know. Thank you so far!

When you get it, would you please tell us if using it makes you extremely misogynic.

Back