TreeStuff inventory?

I have no knowledge of particulars...but I'd be amazed if Sherrill as a company does not make much more money than Treestuff does as a company, in total.

I'd love to be proven wrong, actually.

Sherrill has the big accounts. they ship out gear on crates. treestuff has them beat with the individuals and small time buyers.

yeah, my impression is that for Sherrill the little clients were a pain in the ass. they would much rather send a pallet of ropes to Davey than a micro pulley to Jim Bob in Alabama. thus their reputation of bad customer service. Treestuff was filling that niche very effectively and sherrill realized that they were missing out on a very rapidly growing market. so they bought them.

I’m not really sure how the deal is with Vermeer. They are a distributor for sherrill but it’s up to the individual dealerships to sell and stock as they see fit. I’ve heard some have pretty decent stock and showrooms for it. I own more personal gear than what my local Vermeer dealer stocks. Lucky to see two climbing ropes, a saddle, and a set of spurs if you walk in. They’ll order you anything off of the website though.

I would guess that Sherrill would be the top grosser and Is the big company...treestuff might be the big one for online sales...just a guess though

Back