TreeStuff inventory?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
maybe he had this on his page. Lol
My wife showed me this by the way.
c663e470dafcdfe37bdddddddaa3a899.jpg

Back on inventory. Looks like all the good saw chain is no longer on the site. The " as good or better than stihl stuff".

Half of my last order shipped from Sherrill and half from Treestuff. I'm sure it makes sense to keep some inventory at Sherrill's wear houses and some at Treestuff's. They should just do away with the in stock or out of stock indicators on the website. It's probably causing more confusion than its worth.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Google knows all.[/url]

Ok, makes sense.

So btw, I was wondering, since you are a devout atheist, why all the heaven memes when Grendle the Lab died. Just offering comfort by any means?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We stopped selling Stihl parts as 'as good as Stihl or better' because it was a violation of Stihl's dealership rules.

Thanks Nick! I was 99% sure that was probably the case. Just saddens me to have to deal with the local guys. Most don't have a clue what I'm talking about.
May have to give the Oregon chains a shot again

Sounds like a stupid move on his part. All around.

Thanks for that guys... also, am having similar issues with backorder. Ordered some pants several weeks ago. Called to double check Size and they said they were in stock. Next day I inquire about why I haven't yet received shipping confirmation, turns out they are out of stock. Ok. Wait a week, no news so I sent an email. 1 week after That, still no reply.

So this week , it turns out, I need a 13/16ths by 60" ship auger bit for a cabling job. Tree Stuff was out of stock. Most everyone I looked up was or quite a wait. Low and behold, Sherrill has one in stock. Hmmm I think. I wonder how they will do. Pull the trigger.
2 days, no e mail confirmation of shipping or tracking number. SO I call this morning. They say they have shipped. Told them I never got an e mail or tracking number. Rep apologised, never offered a tracking number, and I never got a follow up e mail....
Hope the damn thing shows up tomorrow.

Back