TreeStuff inventory?

dstimber

TreeHouser
Anybody heard any news or of any changes at treestuff here recently. Seems that their in stock items are a lot lower than usual. They won't have it there but sherrill will(or their website says they do anyway).
I ordered an arbor trolley from treestuff 3-4 weeks ago. Never saw it so I called and emailed. I was told it was coming from NC and that there was a shipping issue on the trolleys but has been resolved and I should be seeing it this week.
I noticed a lot of blocks, rope, spurs, and many other items are out of stock as well.
Looked like the MCRS is not on the site anymore either.
They did just start their big flash sale and everything sitewide is 17%off with HEARTTREE coupon code.

It's not what it used to be for sure.

They still have Ultra Slings, which is unique and cool, but lot's of other great stuff has fallen off their map. No more Orca Krabs, no more HH, no more MCRS. . . through the MCRS bit might have something to do with that whole Facebook debacle. They developed the saddle in conjunction with Matt, and it was just approved for some kind of comp use, so I find it hard to believe they dropped it for technical reasons. Sherrill carried it until recently as well. . . that's damn shame.

Apparently Matt Cornell made some remakes of his thoughts on women's rights or their need for less, and now his harness is being dropped. I haven't read his remarks so can't comment on that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
No sooner than I made the original post. Ups dropped the trolley off at the mill. I guess I am just used to wanting/needing something and being all but guaranteed that treestuff had it in stock and it would be on my door step 2 days later. So far I've mostly purchased on what I think I will need for an upcoming job. It's scary to think your gonna need it and then have to wait for several weeks. Still love the place and it's my first choice when buying something.

Apparently Matt Cornell made some remakes of his thoughts on women's rights or their need for less, and now his harness is being dropped. I haven't read his remarks so can't comment on that.

Sounds like a stupid move on his part. All around.

I have definitely noticed since the merger that many of the items that we buy are on backorder. We will be placing an order in the next day or two and they don't have 10mm OP. Seems odd that they don't have that rope in stock. We also want to buy a Husky saw from them and we have to call to order it. They are making things too difficult to be worth it.

Its hard to not order from TS. But I too noticed some changes in regards to a problem with a previois order. Back to the west coast i might go.

Its hard to not order from TS. But I too noticed some changes in regards to a problem with a previois order. Back to the west coast i might go.
I started ordering from Bartlett. Many of the prices are close if not better. They support the WAA so I like supporting them.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Wesspur is hopefully going to open up an East coast store. I for one cannot wait as Sherrill will loose a lot of its customers, IMO we don't need a monopoly on our hands.

Shelter Tree is really upping their game too. Lots of other places to support.

Been a Bailey's customer for many years. Bad part is orders take a week to get here, but I try to keep what I need on hand and order in advance when I can.

That's why I dont order too much from Wesspur. I love them but it just takes too long to get stuff delivered to WI. TS used to get us everything the next day...... Not so much recently.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I like getting stuff in 2 days, but can't remember when I, personally, needed anything in two days, except that I grabbed some wedges at the saw shop, rather than ordering, or finding some that are certainly in the shop, or a truck.

I have been trying to keep using TS because I like dropping in the Indianapolis counter and buying from Phil. Last time I went in he said they are closing counter sales and laying him off. Big disappointment for me! No more walking in and trying saddles! Also I went to buy something on sale and found that the sale was over but the website had not been updated. I called and talked to Eric but he would not budge. The only thing I still like is Nicks splicing videos and the webinars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had an order take almost 3 weeks on an item shown in stock. Guess they ran out. I could have had it from elsewhere in 2 days. WesSpur has always been my go to since it takes a week regularly to get my stuff from Tree Stuff. So, with little to no exception, I am keeping my business elsewhere. Tree Stuff did me right on several things in the past, then not so good in the last couple years. Bummer. :drink:

Hopefully everybody realizes that Sherrill is simply selling off all remaining TreeStuff inventory before merging it into Sherrill's store. Eventually the phone number will be redirected to Sherrill's phone operators and the website link will redirect to Sherrill's website. There is no more TreeStuff. You're simply witnessing the lifeless body decaying.

Yeah , I see that ... My personal upside using Wesspur is being able to order after work here while it's still business hours there.

Back