Kask super plasma helmet

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Whatever these things cost you have to have them. I just hate that Sherrill is the one making all the profits off of these. My crew hasn't been too bad on the Senas, Had one smh10 detach and go through the chipper, we found the parts! had a couple boom mounts get funky and a smh 10 base quit. Considering we have been using these for about 7 years not bad.

Cant wait to find another manufacturer with a better system.

Edit; we have gone through maybe 5 SMH10R batteries as the battery wire on mine mine get messed up.

Seriously a FM radio? I need to do some searching then. I don't seem to want to figure out how to stream music to my phone so fm radio would be great. I'd really make the nieghbors nervous if I was out doing yard work in my protos!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I try to keep up with whats coming out but haven't been interested in anything Sena is doing.

I constantly wear my helmet just to listen to music from my phone. So easy to do even I can figure it out.

Im going to put coms in my sons and my motorcycle helmets, can't wait till we can ride together, hopefully 2018. Will be a tough pill to swallow.

Back