Kask super plasma helmet

On further recollection, I believe it was more like a visor rather than a face shield. It bumped my schnozzola so I took it off; the visor, not the schnoz.

My helmet arrived today!!! My first impression is that this is a very comfortable helmet. It was going to be for my helper but I might have to keep it for myself...

Thanks PC, been great doing business with ya.

Got mine in as well.
Lookie what's coming in next...

Sena-10S.jpg

Now I need a visor.
Anybody want to give theirs up? :tongue:

They sure are cheaper in the dual packs. Not sure about the S model. Is that a fixed boom mic?
I had a mishap here during a rain storm and all my units but one got submerged. Had to replace 4 of 5. Broke the mic pins on one of the new units. I had a back up mount though. God was I upset. Haven't taken enough hits this year I guess.

Not familiar with that model
Paul,
New model from Sena the fits in between the SMH10 and the S20 versions.
I scored these slightly used for $220 for the pair.
From this review ...
http://www.cyclenews.com/2016/05/article/product-review-sena-10s-bluetooth-communication-system/
Sena?s new 10S is basically an upgrade to the SMH10 and has been out since the start of the year and we?ve run the thing in several tests so far in 2016. The 10S comes with all the usual caper you?d expect from Sena, including the ability to connect to any Bluetooth headset as well as four individual Sena riders; a range of about one mile between users; built-in FM radio that can hold up to 10 preset radio stations; voice activation for calling and answering and you can configure the system easily via the Sena app on your phone. There?s also improved speaker performance and an easier to use jog wheel that doesn?t look as bulky as the SMH10.
It uses Bluetooth 4.1

View attachment 82877

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 27
Oh good, it comes with the universal mic kit.. I have been eliminating the boom mic from my units. Guys are too rough on them. The other mic picks up more noise though. Chipper is louder as are saws and some machinary. But I don't have to constantly replace them, which trumps the noise.

Oh good, it comes with the universal mic kit.. I have been eliminating the boom mic from my units. Guys are too rough on them. The other mic picks up more noise though. Chipper is louder as are saws and some machinary. But I don't have to constantly replace them, which trumps the noise.

Where do you put the universal mic? Any trouble picking up voices? Do you have to speak loudly, weve been known to say things that shouldnt be broadcasted.

That was the best part of comms. Making fun of dufus customers, onlookers, or even just random wanderers. Sometimes with them standing right there. :D

I discovered this newer model by accident while researching the SMH10 and SMH10R.
Paul,
You should look into using this new model.
These can be clipped right into existing SMH10 helmet mounts and I believe they can be paired with the SMH10.

Back