EducatedClimber

TreeMuggs

Treehouser
Hi everybody, I just wanted to invite you all to check out the new and improved homepage at EducatedClimber.com. There have been a ton of changes and additions to the site over the past few months, with much more in the works! There is a very large and growing community forming around this mission to educate the younger generation of climbers with a solid foundation in the basics. If you have a spare minute, check it out: [url]www.educatedclimber.com[/URL]. Thanks for all the support so far, I really appreciate it! All the best.

- Patrick

Looks great, I'll dive into it when I het the boys to bed. Good work. One of the presenters (may have been Jerry Bond but I don't actually remember...lotsa beer past few days) mentioned the site at Expo.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the kind words everyone. The site is not about me, it is not ego-driven, I simply want to create an online resource where beginners can go and learn things the right way. As you can imagine, this idea is incredibly overwhelming. But, how do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

With that being said, I am always looking for guest contributors to the site. Just this morning I got permission to use Soren Sattelit's fantastic animated video on the basics of rigging. I'm sure many of you have already seen it on YouTube. I also have Professor Ed Gilman's amazing video lecture course on tree health, biology, structure, pruning, etc. I have no problem putting top-notch material up from other contributors.

If anyone is interested in helping the cause, please email me directly at patrick@educatedclimber.com. Thanks TreeHouse!

Back