Beer mile

cory

Tree House enthusiast
Yo this is pretty cool.

I think we all understand what a beer mile is. Here is a vid of the latest world record: 1 mile run in 4.33 which is blazing fast afaik, and 4 beers drunk in that time, one at start of each lap.

These boys can drink hard and run fast, gotta love it!! Action starts at 2.40

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1XtmwP6Dj5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
MB, Do you mean something like, 'this is highly random and insignificant?"

If so, I agree but still I think it is a cool because it is extremely difficult

Four beers a mile running is a challenge. I just walked a mile and had 8. Trick or treat tonight and almost everyone has an adult "candy bucket" out as well. Not even close to the record though. This took 2 hours

Hehe that was great, Rich. Um, :drink: :lol:

Pretty common for us. It's not uncommon for a Sunday cookout at home to turn into a whole street gathering. I'm lucky to live where I do. Everyone watches out for each other without being nosy

We ran the beer mile @ Calpoly and I brought it with me to Davis when I transferred, except we started and finished with a beer...5 beers 4 laps...I ran about 6:30....

Only at Davis did I see the tequila two mile...8 laps and 8 shots.. I ran about 10:30.

Calpoly they would run the canyon 8 miles with a twelver each in a backpack. Some shook up beer.

Runners are a weird lot...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've stopped completely because my new job has me walking all day.

So, I guess I'm still walking... at LEAST 5 miles a day. 10 or 15 is more accurate!

We ran the beer mile @ Calpoly and I brought it with me to Davis when I transferred, except we started and finished with a beer...5 beers 4 laps...I ran about 6:30....

Only at Davis did I see the tequila two mile...8 laps and 8 shots.. I ran about 10:30.

Calpoly they would run the canyon 8 miles with a twelver each in a backpack. Some shook up beer.

So as likely the only resident beer miler here, what exactly is it like to run a beer mile, and a tequila 2 mile too??

Oh I was frigged after that.

You're DQ'D if you puke in the race.

So naturally I puked after the race....

Then we ran downtown naked and through a restaurant. (I think I hopped on someone's table and stole the ketchup bottle as a trophy)...My friend climbed the stadium light pole (naked) and left the ketchup bottle as a memory....

I was a rare monkey back then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Crazy chit!

Of all the stupid things that I did in my youth, I am glad the beer-mile is not one of them.

Back