210 ft Redwood Removal

No need to tell me, I'm married to a swiss gal.
They make over 400 different hard cheeses!
Father in law just sent me 4 kilos of different mountain cheeses.:D
I'll take that as a sign that he approves of my marriage to his oldest daughter.

Still, goat beats cow in the cheese department IMO.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'll second that.
Nothing beats a good goat's cheese.
Or, in fact, any diary product made by goat's milk.

Eric, you've got me really interested in your location.

I know a lot of the small places up in Humboldt, but so far you've not posted anything that helps me pin point your location.
Your last Redwood looked like it was in a dry setting, so I'm guessing southern Humboldt/ Mendocino.
A small community like that.........................are you on the lost coast.

I may live in Denmark, but I think my soul recides in Humboldt County.
It made a large imprression on me in my youth, and I keep going back there .

Sorry but I will never disclose my location on the interweb. The Redwoods grow from Big Sur all the way up to southern Oregon, so good luck finding me bitches. The Redwoods like the rest of the west have taken a real beating from years of drought and I have never seen the forest look this sick in my life. I sure hope we get a few wet winters in a row to turn it around.

I for one say you follow your heart. If its Redwood you want, then it is Redwoods you shall have!

No I am as well, there?s some sort of glitch.

It?s replacing the apostrophe on my posts.

Ch?que

And the French e grave

I brought that up about 3 weeks ago, when I noticed that all the strange foreign letters like ? and ? and those with umlaut as in ? get turned into question marks.

That is why I removed my signature. It got all screwed up.

The Redwoods grow from Big Sur all the way up to southern Oregon, so good luck finding me bitches. !

Literally LOL...

And ps... we don;t need to find you.... you've already come to us!!

I was just thinking about the diseases state of the eastern hardwoods/suburban forrest as the colors are changing at their peak today... Nothing compared to what it was when I was young... It's a sign that we are out of balance...

Its not so much individual choices .... The system is dysfunctional..... capitalism that is.... will eventually take our civilization and perhaps all advanced life forms into a death spiral... spiritual revolution is the best chance we have IMO....

Most of what we do to the planet affects US more than it affects the planet.

Our planet can handle anything we toss at it.

Long after we're gone it will still be going strong.

You guys are freakin weird.

Eric: haha HA!!! Yeah, we got mostly Nubians. People who are disgusted by the very IDEA of goats milk, absolutely LOVE her Nubian milk. She sells a ton of our cheese. The FDA don't gotta know the better, ya know what I'm sayin? :/:

Heck, we got weed legal (and yet, I don't partake)... NOW all's we gotta get is legal goat milk.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea they say raw goat milk is very similar to human mothers milk, yet its illegal in most states? Im with ya on the weed thing, but I do take a little CBD Oil for my Lyme Disease, as it really helps with the inflammation!

You guys are freakin weird.

Eric: haha HA!!! Yeah, we got mostly Nubians. People who are disgusted by the very IDEA of goats milk, absolutely LOVE her Nubian milk. She sells a ton of our cheese. The FDA don't gotta know the better, ya know what I'm sayin? :/:

Heck, we got weed legal (and yet, I don't partake)... NOW all's we gotta get is legal goat milk.

More weed, less beer?!?!

Back