210 ft Redwood Removal

Embed is found via the Share link. Click Share and an option to Embed appears. Simplest option, when you click Embed, then click Copy at the bottom of the Embed pop-up box of options.

On that last video it looks like you were lucky not to bust it over that slight swale in the ground.

Good stuff.

I bet there is a mill owner who'll love to get his hands on that log.

Thanks Reg. It case you didn't know, Im a big fan of your work! You are a genuine, humble badd ass and an inspiration to us all. Keep doing what your doing Brother.

Trust me Rico, I have more than my share of haters out there....people I've never met mostly. But that's a nice thing for you to say, thanks. How old are you and how long doing tree work ? What got you started too ? Thanks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Trust me Rico, I have more than my share of haters out there....people I've never met mostly. But that's a nice thing for you to say, thanks. How old are you and how long doing tree work ? What got you started too ? Thanks

Im gonna be 55 soon and I spurred up my first tree when I was 13. I was raised in the Redwoods of California, but poor parenting skills forced me to drop out of school before my 16th B-Day and get a job Yarder logging in southeast Alaska. Been loving this life ever since!

Wish I didn't live so far away from you.
I'd love to buy a stack of those boards to put up as panelling in my bed room.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
On that last video it looks like you were lucky not to bust it over that slight swale in the ground.

Good stuff.

I bet there is a mill owner who'll love to get his hands on that log.

The GoPro made the Swale look way worse than it was, but she saved out perfect. As the lucky mill owner I can tell ya I'm looking forward to sinking into these logs. Might just keep them for myself!

DSC_1203.jpg DSC_1223.jpg IMG_0618.jpg IMG_0329.jpg IMG_0632.jpg IMG_0642.jpg IMG_0229.jpg

that is a purty pic of the lumber stacked.

Nice job, great pics.

Doing the job for the wood...just curious, who cleans up the brush etc?

Nice shot of the top coming off. Nice when you can score the log like that.our wood here in my vacinity, is about worthless with the oak being the exception. Mill our fair share of pine though.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Thanks for sharing Rico:thumbup: it's gonna be awful hard for Stig to load up his pickup unless it's got one hell of an inboard motor on it:)

Thanks for sharing Rico:thumbup: it's gonna be awful hard for Stig to load up his pickup unless it's got one hell of an inboard motor on it:)

I'm fitting wings and a propeller to it.
Be the first VW Syncro to do a reverse Charles Lindbergh:D

Back