210 ft Redwood Removal

...but I do take a little CBD Oil for my Lyme Disease, as it really helps with the inflammation!

Duly noted. I'm thinkin, "Anything that smells that good's gotta be REALLY good for something." But (for me) it's just not good for ingesting. I freaked RIGHT out. Couldn't keep a straight thought in my head. Thought I was going to Hell, and etc. I couldn't think about anything for long. My head felt like a Roll-a-desk. I'd get a thought going, and, "flip," the roll-a-desk would just flip on me, and I couldn't control it for NOTHIN. I freakin hate the "high" that that stuff claims to give.

Sean: You were SO close, but... actually... it should be the very reverse: more beer and less weed. :lol: In vino et Veritas, brotha. ;)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_vino_veritas

You took THC Jed, CBD will only make you feel relaxed, none of the racing feeling that thc can bring about. CBD is good for inflammation/pain, without getting ‘high’.

Cbd is the nuts.

I find it eases my general ailments. I notice it more so if I have abstained for a while. Knees, ankles, hips and shoulders just seem to ache these days.
These are just general aches... I ain't geriatric yet!

My father has recently tried to try and kick the tremadol he has been ingesting for years. Prolapsed discs in his back have led to it.

He is trying to cut back from the prescribed 8 a day to 2 a day. Supplemented with CBD oil he drops under his tongue.

He reports, pain is still there but he is sleeping better and being more mobile for general day to day tasks.

Knees, ankles, hips and shoulders just seem to ache these days.
These are just general aches... I ain't geriatric yet!

That's chronic inflammation.... And its going around ... in almost everyone ..... The science is now clear on the cause is coming from the gut, particularly "leaky gut" or gut hyper-permeability.. Basically what should be getting flushed down the toilet is going directly into the bloodstream , so the immune system is on blast 24/7, which starts as aches, pains, stiffness, fatigue and leads to EVERY DEGENERATIVE DISEASE ... all of them, from arteriosclerosis, to all neurological disease, to type 2 diabetes, all auto-immune conditions, a weakened immune system , anxiety and depression etc.... Gotta get the gut microbes in balance.. and with all the posion we eat and take as medicine, the microbiome is getting all messed up... eat sauerkraut!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SBXdCtjMaZ0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will look into that Daniel. Thank you.

I do eat fairly well, don't drink alcohol and train Thai boxing and BJJ a few times a week.

I reckon I just need a rest or some less active hobbies. Always interested in new theories though.

Who knows what I might find out. Cheers.

Yes, at 43 you’ll take longer to recover, the joints will start to ache.

I eat fairly well, drink lots of alcohol, I keep my extra curricular exercise these days to walking the dog and gardening.

54 in a month, still climbing most days.

IMO it’s not the climbing that does you in it’s the stuff on the ground.

Rich,

Do you eat fermented foods and probiotic stuff?

Lot of people talking about gut health and gut-brain stuff. GAPS Diet on the more extreme and heavily therapeutic end.

I have a feeling drunk microbes function as well as drunk people.

I do like a bit of Kimchi, time to time.

Mostly I eat protein, minimum carbs. I was carb free for about 18months. But that I believe can be the cause of other problems.

Diverticular disease. I discovered I half a mild case of this last year. It is caused by lack of fibre in the diet, makes the stools smaller and the intestines have to work double time to push it out. It ends up with micro tears in the wall of the intestine that are slightly weaker when they heal.

Now I find, I just eat a sensible amount of anything. They used to call it a healthy balance diet, that was before dietary dads were the fashion.

Kimchi is pretty well revered, as best (little) that I know. Youghurt/ yogurt, kefir, and the like. As Daniel mentioned, Sauerkraut. There's a 'local' everything in Olympia, OlyKraut and Alpine Magnum stump grinders are made here.

Bone broth is supposed to be another dietary thing that gets left out from days gone by.

Fecal transplants (another thing I know little about) for microbes, is a 'thing'. Usually from someone in the family, I believe. Probably after some serious intestinal surgery or heavy antibiotics (another thing I know little about).

Bone broth is meant to be the best thing to 'break fast'.

I don't mean as a replacement for toast and coffee but after a period of fasting.

I have quite a bit of it in London as my friends sister owns a Vietnamese restaurant a few hundred metres from my old hous. The bone broth they make their traditional Pho with is amazing.

Fecal transplants (another thing I know little about) for microbes, is a 'thing'.

Putting some other family members shit up your arse?

What a time to be alive!

Daniel pumping out med vids now, who knew??

Anyway, interesting topic.

DM, do you do anything to address gut issues.

Fecal transplants (another thing I know little about) for microbes, is a 'thing'.

Putting some other family members shit up your arse?

What a time to be alive!

For C-diff infections associated with over use of antibiotics. Donor is actually very heavily screened. No simple process there.

I hear being a donor is good money......if you can pass screening process. Nothing like getting up and dropping the kids off at the pool for cash......easy money.lol

You can't help yourself! You're smokin'!!!!!!!!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fWALVlpbpDA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can't help yourself! You're smokin'!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, nowadays, I'm vaping.

2016_02_05.gif

Back