TreeHouse Auction: Fundamentals Of General Tree Work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
That went pretty well. Maybe I'll do it again. When the time is right.

Congrats, Brian. thanx, and btw, you were the first, and the last bidder on the book.

This will be for my new ground man. I'm hoping he enjoys it as much as I've enjoyed mine.

Butch, shoot me a pm with details on where to paypal the money.

With signed copy by author , I'd try and keep it minty fresh. When I show people High Climbers ( treasured possession ) it's rare and I make sure their hands are clean. Congrats Brian and good spend w some of that storm money. Mebbee give the Grounder your old one.

Well, then it was surely meant to be!!

That went pretty well. Maybe I'll do it again. When the time is right.

Congrats, Brian. thanx, and btw, you were the first, and the last bidder on the book.

With signed copy by author , I'd try and keep it minty fresh. When I show people High Climbers ( treasured possession ) it's rare and I make sure their hands are clean. Congrats Brian and good spend w some of that storm money. Mebbee give the Grounder your old one.

I'm having Jerry sign it to Ron so he will have his own autographed copy. No need to pass off my old, second hand copy to him. He deserves his own. :)

He busts his ass for me, he uses his head and works smart, and he wants to be a climber. I really am lucky to have found him and want to do anything I can to encourage him in his career path. I also want to do whatever I can to get him to stick with me for a while. We work hard and have fun doing it. As long as I can generate enough work to keep him busy and making enough money, I think he will stay with me.

Dangit, I got busy and forgot all about it! That's what I get for not throwing out the winning bid last week!

Back