How would you remove these Trees?

And my assumptions were correct, even at the super fair price you, a friend, gave him, he still wasted 2 other people's time to get bids. And then he went piecemeal to save as much as possible. Glad you got the job, knock it out and get paid, and then don't bid for him ever again. You will have much better luck getting work from people that live in the house they have you bid on.

It's hard to tell. Some property management people can be huge time wasters. Others can be gold mines.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
And my assumptions were correct, even at the super fair price you, a friend, gave him, he still wasted 2 other people's time to get bids. And then he went piecemeal to save as much as possible. Glad you got the job, knock it out and get paid, and then don't bid for him ever again. You will have much better luck getting work from people that live in the house they have you bid on.

It's hard to tell. Some property management people can be huge time wasters. Others can be gold mines.

Ha, thanks Kyle... my friend recently retired from his long time job and is just getting into this. So I am glad to work with him :)
The other guy is his neighbor who is in the tree business (a smallish operation I think) and after I do the job, I was thinking about contacting him and seeing about working for him as a groundy and/or brush dragger just for the experience.

He really did help me out on this and I'm glad to get the job :)

Back