Unacknowledged movie

I haven't seen the movie, but there has certainly been a lot of testimony by people that it would appear are very reputable, as to their experience that would make the visitation by aliens something quite seemingly something to believe in having occurred. Scientists, people in the military.....

I just finished a book on the Fermi Paradox, basically the question of why, given the almost unfathomable numbers involved, we have seen no real evidence of intelligent life anywhere else in the observable universe. The book covered 75 different solutions for the paradox, ranging from killer robots to the largely unknown factors that somehow transmute matter into something that is aware of itself. I'm kind of on the fence still. I want life to be ubiquitous, that wherever we find water and an acceptable range of temperatures, we will find life, but the evidence thus far does not support that. We might be the only sapient, intelligent beings to have ever come into being. Its an amazing question, and was a really interesting read.

https://www.amazon.com/Universe-Teeming-Aliens-WHERE-EVERYBODY/dp/3319132350

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One of the hardest things for me to get past with this movie being true is that the guy is still alive and the movie is airing

If it really was/is a secret, aren't like two thirds of the people that thought it important to not reveal it dead now? The ones still alive, maybe it doesn't seem so important any longer.

I haven't seen the movie, but there has certainly been a lot of testimony by people that it would appear are very reputable, as to their experience that would make the visitation by aliens something quite seemingly something to believe in having occurred. Scientists, people in the military.....

Exactly, wait until you hear an account by someone that you know well enough to know they're not bs prone. That will quickly erode some bulk skepticism

Back