White boys suck

frans

TreeHouser
Howz that for a teaser title? ;)
No seriously, in my area i have more trouble with white boys than mexicans. White boys show up at 7:59 and 'need to take a dump, or stop at the deli/coffee/ fast food store/ etc.
mexicans seem to have a better work ethic overall.
Yes, there are exceptions. But overall? Rather disappointed in whitey

I take no offense. :D

My experience is similar, Mexicans are hard workers, but then they might get drunk and beat up their women. At least the ones that worked the apple orchards in north cali.

I would lose it if someone showed up for work and then asked me to drive them to a toilet and a food store. Not happening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have no one to blame but myself. Because i dont have continous 40+ hours a week work i am stuck with guys who will take part time work. The good ones invariably move on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am an advocate of bringing back slavery. On the other hand, i would still have to feed em...humm

Frans, have you tried going the older retired guys route. People needing to supplement their social security can make for a good ethic, maybe guys remembering when times were hard too. Then there's working keeps you young!

Bummer. They just don't make country boys like they used to.

Latin Heat, Rips circles for the most part.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I've got a rocking crew of white boys, I'm the only one with Mexican blood
😁

How much Mexican, Senor?

It would be very enlightening to work with various companies. I'm in a bubble mostly. The exposure I've had the most of, two local companies...well, the one I call Danger Inc...
Don't really know the owner to speak of, but I can list numerous serious injuries and significant property damage.

What a treat it would be to watch a good crew.

Who knows, Ma was half Mexican, half Indian I guess. Thought about doing one of those tests

Who knows, Ma was half Mexican, half Indian I guess. Thought about doing one of those tests

I did the test seeing how I was adopted. The test results were actually pretty close to the little ancestry paper that my birth mom sent with me.

It was fun finding out. I always knew about the eskimo-inuit blood but did not know about the Yakut blood.

Now if that private investigator I hired to track down my brother and birth mother would get back to me......

My Ma was adopted, found her birth family before she died so we have contact. No info on my sperm donor

No idea of my birth father. He did not leave any paperwork around when he left I guess!

Maybe my brother knows of him. My birth mother kept him as he was a couple years old when I was born.

Although I have no idea if we are half or full blood brothers.

Back