Mariposa Fire....hows Stephen doing??

I'm sure you know the recipe for homemade firefighter foam if it comes to defending the buildings , every bucket of water get just a little Dawn Dishwashing soap added. One splash makes the water go fifty times further.

Stephen if I recall correctly you've complained of asthma in the past. How's that going with the smoke? I've been in thick smoke for almost a week and I swear it's affecting me more than ive ever noticed in the past.

Smoke not much fun. But .... I try to give myself breaks from it. Wind shift helps...lol
Tad rough this morning. But breeze I'd coming up now.
Plenty of diesel, so we can ac it. Same with Gen fuel. Plug in ac, and catch a break.
Stoopid thing is, I am about out of meds.
My clinic was embezzled by the ceo and others. It was going to change hands and then filed for bankruptcy. Then closed it's doors. All in fast time. So am about out of maintenance meds waiting over a month for an appointment. Pretty much told if I have a REAL issue. Hit the ER. Our health care system is soooooo fuggedup.

Fire map from early am.
Fire picked up speed north of us. Threatening Coulterville and Greely hill above the Merced River Canyon.they are on evac now. Jumped the highway.
The west from got over a line as well between Catheys Valley and Mariposa. Guadalupe pass. This thing is all over the place.
We are closer to midpines on the map. Little more than 1/2 way to midpines from Mariposa.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1500482688506.jpg
    FB_IMG_1500482688506.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 55
Too bad they won't put the super tanker in the air! Medford is a bomber base so we get vlat's regularly all summer

Man, that is scary close to Mariposa.
Hope you make it without having to bug out.

Latest map. There is also a 5000 acre spot fire close the Coulterville. Winds are picking up. Should get too interesting now.
Thanks for the phone call Merle. Appreciate it :)

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1500489184235.jpg
    FB_IMG_1500489184235.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 49
Back