Tree Climber for hire in California

Bixler

TreeHouser
Hi guys, wish I was able to post more.

Growing company here in Grass Valley, California. Looking for a climber to join the team. Starting @ $25-$30. We have full-time work for a qualified climber.

or

I would be willing to train the right person.

Thanks!

admin@treesafe.com
(530) 470-0996

Grass Valley? Dang... if I could just tear my wife away from her goats and chickens... I'd almost be lookin ta trade up. :/:

Just wanderlust, really... my kids wouldn't wanna leave either.

Best of luck, Brian... that's pretty good scratch... shouldn't be long before you have a pretty good bite.

Nevada city is a beautiful place. My sister lives on banner mountain

What is a going rate for an "average" production climber employee?

Contract climber?

Wages are funny.
My neighbor owns a rock quarry. His lead operator, who can operate and fix everything only gets $23. A lot of operating is safe and climate controlled, with serious opportunity to fubar stuff. Fixing big, heavy machinery is tough work with good potential to get screwed up.

I guessed $30/ hour would be sorta on-par for a climber.

I think the "back in the day" prices are the same as what employers are paying these days....but much of it is going to the government and insurance companies and less to the employee.

The customer is still paying about the same price for a days worth of work, which means the boss still has the same amount to work with, which means the employee gets less.

Is america great again yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the "back in the day" prices are the same as what employers are paying these days....but much of it is going to the government and insurance companies and less to the employee.

The customer is still paying about the same price for a days worth of work, which means the boss still has the same amount to work with, which means the employee gets less.

Is america great again yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

America is great just not Cali....running a bus. here is expensive, and getting worse like our "new" gas and registration tax that Brown wants....which means higher bids

YUP.
I use to pay my guy 30, my other 25 as he was training. Step ladder pay. Sub for up to 50.00 for an experienced.
Line clearance was offering 500.00 per diem recent. Why it is hard to train and keep guys.

From what I've seen of Bixler's work videos, and know of the area, Bixler's opportunity looks might nice.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys, I've finally got someone to fill the position. Something like 12 years experience, clean and young. Seems like the ideal candidate but it's always tough to tell until you see them work the trees.

We are a small company with big opportunity. $30 an hour is a fair wage for a competent and productive climber to start on with a company. When guys stick around a while, show me some loyalty and consistency the money, perks and benefits will naturally follow. I'll keep you guys updated on whether it works out or not...

Lots of huge dead madrones and beetle killed pines up there. Hard work. My sister jas been begging me to visit again. Each time it is huge sprawling dead madrones over houses.
I have been avoiding her ;)
Too old for that level of concentration lol

She wont hire local companies, says they are, or have employess that are, tweekers. Her friend hired a company recently. At 11:AM they stopped and said it was beerthirty!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Banner Mountain especially has some tall trees, and a very BEAUTIFUL Madrone forest. There's only a couple local companies that hire all good people, our company is one and a friend near by has the other. Frans if she ever is looking to get work done I could get you the info to pass onto her, just a thought. Most tree workers cycle around each tree service every so often. I like to keep in contact with the other tree service owners, which comes in handy in several scenarios.

Back