Happy Canada Day!

I've got one of these, 19hp Diesel engine cut and collect. Hydraulic emptying.

I find I do a lot of my best thinking on the mower, no distractions.

(Stock photo btw)

Attachments

• IMG_1637.JPG
    IMG_1637.JPG
    301.5 KB · Views: 21
I was just going to ask what you've been feeding the terrier to make him beef up like that.

How is he doing BTW?

Splendidly, he loves the truck, loves me (the feelings mutual) I think he had only ever been fed dry dog biscuits because at first he was indifferent to his food, then he started having bits of fatty roast pork with gravy as a treat after dinner.

He started looking at the bowl afterwards as if to say to himself "Jesus that was lovely!"

Still runs off periodically, always come home.

Here he is at my feet. (The cold roast chicken I'm eating has nothing to do with it)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 18
I hold that you think best when you are doing a low concentration job, or a least a low tension task.

On one level you are thinking about the turns, what you've missed etc. That clears your mind of clutter to ponder the more significant issues.

A bit like a long walk in the country, or a bike ride.

I find that the secret to liking mowing is also having another trade that requires you to usually think a lot. Mowing is a breeze!

Beautiful place you have there, Justin.

Living the dream.

Seems Canada is a lot like America. There's a opportunity out there for anyone and everyone.

My wife and I have built our life together from nothing. Neither one of us has had a helping hand financially from either of both sets of our parents and quite the opposite in fact at times. So while I don't mean to sound defensive, I don't want to give the impression of 'boasting' either. I'm just sharing some of my experiences in life. :)

And I'm proud of my place so it's fun to share like with throwing a party yesterday.

I should add that over the weekend my wife and I have noted that we would be on the more patriotic side of things than most. A lot of people don't seem to give a hoot and when we drove our daughter out to bible camp today we noted not many flags flying.

Happy 150! Canada.

RV fridges are always a hot topic!

So I didn't make it, no need to rub it in.

Beer, burgers and fridges. \\:D/

I used to know a couple of refrigeration guys, bumped into one on my post op walks last year actually. I could have rung him and really got the party going, but he might not have liked the time difference call.

Really nice place Justin.8)

Thanks Steve. The time difference may not have been an issue by the end of the night here. Could've saved me putting my foot in my mouth. :)

My old cabin in the woods had an old refrig that looked just like this. Probably from the time the place was built. Nicely designed cabriole leg! For the three years or so that I resided there it worked just fine, and always made a "I'm keeping your beer cold" whirring sound. The ice box was just a little upper corner in the compartment. No door on the icebox, but it froze up. I imagine many folks loved that device in it's day. Defrosting had to be a regular duty.

Attachments

• recycle-that-fridge.jpg
    recycle-that-fridge.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 16
Back