Instagram

forestmachinemagazine is a great channel, I love it. What is also great - some channels on TikTok with that sphere of business. Those videoclips are short and pretty useful in some cases, the main thing is - to filtrate everything out there. There are a lot of promotion companies, by the way, but this one ( https://hypеtik.com/buy-tiktok-views/ ) is the main from all of them, I think. It can give guarantee for it's work.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah it is.

Posted simply as a reminder.

It happened to the Ninja- he stayed tied in whilst cutting the 'gob' because the top had a hard lean so ease of work positioning was there. He forgot to do the untying part. I was on the ropes. Neither of us saw what was to be the problem. We weren't in any rush, hourly job. As he started cutting I finally saw it and held the bull line tight so top wouldn't run. He, being the ninja, held on and was fine.

It happened to a buddy years ago, he looked up as the top was starting to go and saw his rope up there and his only thought was oh shit this is going to hurt. Well he was able to somehow slack his hitch so the top didn't pull him outta the tree. Bullet dodged.

Last edited:
When I see and read these things and think of my own work I thank God for my College tutors...Jack Kenyon foremost, he had a way of describing these things and drumming into us to look, be aware, stop, listen...practical days were full of cryptic comments to beginners that really made you stop and think halfway up a tree...
I still hear his voice in my head before a dicey move or cut.

There is not a top that getts tooken by myself, that I don't have Mr. Beranek echoing in my head, "Whenever you take a top: it is well worth it to give a second look up to make absolutely sure that the tie in line has been removed."... or... something to that effect. I do remember that the, "second look up," line was verbatim. Man, that bit of advice from him has saved my inbred carcass a coupla times!... not the sharpest tool in the shed... I skanked into my middle finger with the Simington chain grinder yesterday. Burned through all the skin and some brown stuff underneath, but I don't think I hit the bone. Surprisingly little blood. Hockey tape instead of hospital. :|: My left middle finger is now square-ground. Aluminum oxcide is the stuff, boy. Took my eye off the ball.:|:

yeah I looked for a couple minutes straight, couldn't find it, had to read the comments to find it

Dang Jed, slow your roll!

Yeah grinding wheels usually cauterize the cut instantly. I had a 6 inch cutting wheel get away from me years ago and almost cut a tendon in my knee. Be careful with them, and make sure you are wearing safety glasses before you even turn it on. If a wheel explodes you won't get a second chance. It's rare, but it does happen.

You seen it now, 09?

Back