Wind shear pig nut hickory

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's just simple high school physics which applies to pulling 1500 feet of armored cable at 12 pounds per foot or moving a 12,000 pound log equally . That or geometry have never changed in all of history .The Egyptians somehow built the pyramids without the aid of bulldozers and cranes and cad-cam .Must have worked out,they are still standing .

The continuing saga of the damned pig nut /smooth bark /bitter nut hickory .I finally got the thing all brushed out and chunked up into fire wood .Keeping in mind I have a lot of irons in fire at one time or so it seems .Thus it takes me forever to get things done .
That damned stuff is as stringy as elm,much different than shag bark .Thank heavens I have a good splitter .
Local hardwood mill says it makes real good lumber. Firewood evidently you have to work for it .

I'll get on it a little at a time .I have to take time to take my lady friend on another honeymoon .You see at our age marriage is out of the question but honeymoons are very much an "in" thing .70---the new 40----:D

Actually I was just born with good genes .My dad was still cutting firewood at 80 .A stroke got him a 86 .My mother passed a few months ago at 91.

Back