Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stihl "2 in 1" File Guide for Chain Sharpening?

Treehouser

Quote Originally Posted by DMc View Post
    I use them. They do a great job and are fast and easy.
    Thanks everyone. Although not real "technical" the feedback is helpful to me!
    ...also I am experimenting with the "multiple quote" reply option, so I'm not sure what it will do.
    Thanks,
    Robert.

Well, the multiple quote thing didn't work as I expected, but thanks all.
    - Robert
    Quit city job... Slowly trying to begin getting into tree removals and firewood sales as a steady part-time job.

Treehouser Sponsor

IDK how others do it. For two quotes, start with one quote by clicking the RwQ option, then "CUT" or "COPY" the quote, back out, go to the other post, and RwQ. You can "PASTE" the quote into that second RwQ text box.

To do more, you might copy the quotes and paste to another place (another window, or your email compose box, or MS word), then then Copy the whole lot, and paste into the last needed quote's RwQ.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanKroll View Post
    IDK how others do it. For two quotes, start with one quote by clicking the RwQ option, then "CUT" or "COPY" the quote, back out, go to the other post, and RwQ. You can "PASTE" the quote into that second RwQ text box.

To do more, you might copy the quotes and paste to another place (another window, or your email compose box, or MS word), then then Copy the whole lot, and paste into the last needed quote's RwQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by rfwoody View Post
    Thanks everyone. Although not real "technical" the feedback is helpful to me!
    ...also I am experimenting with the "multiple quote" reply option, so I'm not sure what it will do.
    Thanks,
    Robert.

Well, the multiple quote thing didn't work as I expected, but thanks all.
    Click on the little box on the right of Reply With Quote on each one then click Reply With Quote and go advanced and you can see them. Then reply.

If that doesn't work copy & paste like Sean said. And I'm sure there's another thread about those guides.

Actually there's two. This is the one I was thinking of, bit more info in it for you rfwoody. http://masterblasterhome.com/showthr...ght=File+Guide

Treehouser

Thanks Steve Mack, Sean Kroll, and all!
    - Robert
    Quit city job... Slowly trying to begin getting into tree removals and firewood sales as a steady part-time job.

Treehouser

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Mack View Post
    Actually there's two. This is the one I was thinking of, bit more info in it for you rfwoody. http://masterblasterhome.com/showthr...ght=File+Guide
    This is a great one, Steve Mack. Thanks!
    - Robert