heads up lads

PCTREE

Treehouser
OK so we only have 1 Wraptor with Tanaka power train left, EVER

Shortly we will have them available with honda GX35 motors and a US made planetary gearbox. Small weight increase and a price hike which we still need to calculate.

Of the 1000 or so Tanaka units out there NONE have failed.

Just saying

I don't speak with him much but I believe he had issues with screws and bolts falling out of it. But what kind of person keeps running a life support machine after noticing loose screws without addressing the issue? Seems like a lack of due diligence to me.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
they are assembled with red loktite on all threads so not sure whats up with that. Maybe it degrades after 8 years??

That is pretty amazing stats Paul! On the bright side, honda seems to have the small engine thing figured out. Mine sit all winter and fire right up with a couple pulls every spring.

I would think the Honda would be as good as the Tanaka. I have a Honda 5.5 hp on my log splitter for 12 years now no issues aside from a broken spring in the pull started. It sits outside uncovered has since day one, probably my most abused and neglected piece of equipment I own. No, it is the most abused piece of equipment I own.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ain't gonna happen

With the current environment of retail sales for the arb industry it doesn't make it conducive to investing money in r&d

I pretty much gave up investing time in ropetek when Sherrill ripped of the com systems and bought out TreeStuff

Funny thing is since I quit investing in Ropetek and focused on the tree service my income has increased exponentially

Pretty sure every inovator will tell you the same story

Back