Frans

cory

Tree House enthusiast
Hey ol timer!

You checked yesterday anyway but haven't posted in ages, what are you up to??

Pretty sure he's out on his own again.

Frans is a really neat guy, I might venture to say better in real life than the online Snarf we've all grown to love. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last time we met was in a Redwood tree. Helped with my bucket list. Hopefully he will show up again soon.

Hello, working and lurking. Latest hobby is my land rover, however still doing tree work.
Tree guys never really go away, we all are like radioactive isotopes.
Cheers
F

Sure. Just put the new engine in and discovered i had put the clutch disk in backwards, sigh. Yesterday pulled the tranny out. Today it goes back together.
Toyota truck axles with 4 wheel disk brake conversion. chevy 4.3 v6 with chevy 4speed sm465 np205 tranny. LED headlights. Hopefully paint this summer.
image.jpg image.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
wow, coo pics!! You've been holding out on us!

Put in a part backwards, you do that too?;)

Btw, hard to believe a paint job could render it cooler looking than it is right there

I'd skip on the paint job - it has earned it's scars :) it's a long way from it's series III origins, but deffo one cool truck Frans

Wow. Awesome. My buddy has a 1980 Toyota with a Chevy 4.3 in it and boy oh boy does that thing scoot right along.

Would love to hear more about it if you ever feel inclined. And glad to hear you're alive and kicking.

Agree...scars are cool. That thing is like a rhinoceros...mud, sticks or straw hanging off it...grizzled looking. Rhinos look good no matter what they are wearing.

hqdefault.jpg

That's a savannah git down, right there!

Back