Burnham has some stuff to sell

I'm sure interested Burnham...conduit saver and the Zrig pulleys and prussiks, just need to get a few outstanding accounts to come in then I can come to the table.

All that's left would collect cob webs in my shop. I'm learning not to buy things that add to my clutter :D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I understand that completely, Willie...hence these offers of items worthwhile to many I hope, but not being used here.

Fiona, drop me a pm if you wish...we can visit about things :).

Bump, my friends. Still have many of these goodies available. I'm willing to negotiate if anyone is interested but find the prices too dear.

Those Swiss tree grippers have earned me a few belated inquiries over these last several months...wish I'd had a few more sets to sell :).

Burnham, i thought about selling my mint condition, never been started Stihl 090, and had the same experience.

Burnham, let Mellow have the sheaves...I'd wager he'll put them to use sooner than I will.

Thank you kindly young lady!

Burnham, just let me know where to send the cabbage. And if you have any extra biners, I can always use a few more of those too! Oh, and those zip line loops, too! :D

Mellow, my comms with Bermy are lagging behind, so let me finalize them. Once done there, we can visit in detail. Thanks for your interest and patience.

I'd let it go for $25k :D.

Actually, the condition I have it in now, and the way they are appreciating in value recently, that's not a totally stupid price. Only somewhat stupid :D.

Back