Burnham has some stuff to sell

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OHHHH...a Tree Bike!!!!
I could use that in Bermuda for all the coconuts I do. How long typically did it take you to set it up for each tree? I only tried a Tree Bike once, about 12 years ago on a field day, didn't go up too high.
Bit short on readies a the moment so if someone really wants them NOW, I will concede.

Only a few minutes at most, Fi. And that is if you have no decent ground hand. With a second to help position things, it's short work indeed. No more than a modern SRT system...not even considering the part that usually takes the most time, i.e. placement of the SRT rope.

If you (or any other) wishes, I can scan the pertinent pages from a rather old version of the USFS Tree Climbers Guide that describe the ins and outs, safety measures, etc. and pass them along with the grippers...or even up front here online, for consideration.

To add,I would be down for the tree grippers if i can make a few installments $ and receive product after full payment is received. Possibly pick them up from ya at the medford meet up...let me kno!

I can work with you on that sort of arrangement, sure.

So Fiona has her oar in, and Sgriff too.

I will be most pleased to work with either. First in with a reasonable proposal takes the day. I'd have no trouble with a third of purchase price over three months. I'd also be willing to consider a negotiated lower price, paid in full for immediate delivery.

Fiona spoke first,If she is going to pass I'll start shootin out offers!

Do you have paypal Burnham?

You are a generous gentleman, Samuel. Fiona being on the opposite side of the planet, we'll give her a bit of time, eh?

Paypal...not so you'd really be able to notice, but I have dealt in it a tiny bit :). If need be, maybe I could figure deposits out...old school paper check is more my speed, but if we get there, we'll manage one way or another.

I think Butch finds me amusingly stuck in the old school mud, not that I'd argue with him on the point :).

Go for it Sam...it sounds like you could put those grippers to use immediately, and I don't have the readies to secure them right now, and postage to Bermuda would add a significant amount.
I need a new helmet more urgently than a Tree Bike!

Truck isn't all that good at climbing trees...Swiss bicycles not so great at going down the road. A man has to choose, sometimes...
:D

Got your pm, Sam. Just sent off a response, so we should be good to go.

Sorry, Gigi. One of those darn "you snooze, you loose" situations, I guess.

Willie, look for a pm in your inbox...the spurs should arrive this mid-week.

I do... Just need paid :|:
And to top it off, I bought a parts truck to fix old brown with, PayPal hit my account instead of my credit card.. Oooops, there went pay roll :|:

Back