Tiger Woods

It seems that quite a few famous, high profile people don't fare well after the spotlight fades. I personally think fame is way overrated.

I just want to be rich!
I think that may be way overrated too Butch. There's a bunch of rich people that are terribly miserable. Most find out that "stuff" doesn't really make them happy and they have no idea if they have any real friends. If they're married, they are pretty sure their wife didn't marry them because they were in love. Besides that, in America, the vast majority of us are in the top 1% in income in the entire world anyway.

:thumbup: it's worth a shot at least. I wonder who would turn down the opportunity? "No thanks, keep the 10 million, I heard money is the root of all evil." :lol:

I think that may be way overrated too Butch. There's a bunch of rich people that are terribly miserable. Most find out that "stuff" doesn't really make them happy and they have no idea if they have any real friends. If they're married, they are pretty sure their wife didn't marry them because they were in love. Besides that, in America, the vast majority of us are in the top 1% in income in the entire world anyway.

Yep, pissin in clean water and all that, not bad!

There was a guy around here years ago that if you saw him on the street you would swear he was homeless, or at least living in absolute poverty.

Skinny as a rail, shaggy grey beard, poor fitting second hand clothes, and his boots never matched.

You would think he never had two nickles to rug together......until you saw him get into his car.

Paid cash for a new Cadillac every year. Richest man in Blaine County.

I want to be that kind of rich dude.

Cheap ass rich guy.

Back