Beard Balms / Conditioners

The last pic of me without beard that I can find is on my driver license, around 20 YO. I'm 53 now.
I'm more than often in late in the morning, so I can't envision to take the time to push the mower !
That just doesn't fit in my schedule, even if I have nothing to do :D
Maybe every 2 or 3 months maybe more (surely more), I force myself to trim my beard. Lastly, the decisive moment was when it got stuck in my prussik. Ouch!

Beards, fancy mustaches, all sorts of different grooming and dressings are really popular around here these days. Lots of face fashion:lol: I can only grow a beard like Fidel in his early years, so sadly I cannot fit in.

Can't say much about the balm...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rD_UoG02h0s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I always like using my wife's expensive shampoo on my beards. It makes them feel and look soft and luxurious! 8)

My wife bought me some beard oil but I really did not care for it. I just keep o'natural of course shampoo and conditioner for extra volume in the winter months.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I rarely use shampoo on my beard. Just hot water and whatever soap happen to get in there from washing my face.

Desert rat persona...not a permanent thing :).

Attachments

• Utah 2015 872.jpg
    Utah 2015 872.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Utah 2015 896.jpg
    Utah 2015 896.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 51
I rarely use shampoo on my beard. Just hot water and whatever soap happen to get in there from washing my face.
With the ZZTop model, I assure you that the little soap won't be enough. Overall if you put some fancy stuff on it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
TBH, I do use shampoo maybe two or three times a month.

I'm really loving my latest purchase! It smells great!

I'm gonna start a collection...

Who has beards? Beatniks, bikers and hoodlums. That's who! Straighten up, fly straight and shave those whiskers!

Who has beards? Beatniks, bikers and hoodlums. That's who! Straighten up, fly straight and shave those whiskers!

I am not a beatnik or a biker so I must be a hoodlum, but then again I don't have a beard in warmer weather. Easter is the spring save and September is the beginning of beard season.

Mine is just from plain lazyness.
Used to be cleanshaven, then let it grow last time I was vacationing in the US and realized what a huge time saver it was not to have to shave.

Had a beard ever since.

I recall that he had the big beard too a long time ago. It was when their beards were big but not so outsized. Then, no more at one moment. I even though that he broke the rule of the group, but I don't know the actual story.

I recall that he had the big beard too a long time ago. It was when their beards were big but not so outsized. Then, no more at one moment. I even though that he broke the rule of the group, but I don't know the actual story.
Maybe I'm wrong, because I can't find a pic with 3 big beards. Photoshopped, yes. 2 big and 1 small, yes. But no 3 big. Twisted old memory I guess.

Maybe the beard thing with the ZZtop began with a joke : Between the three men, Billy Gibbons, Dusty Hill, Frank Beard, guess who doesn't wear a beard?
Yes, the drummer Frank Beard !

I don't think Frank Beard gets along so well with Dusty and Billy in ZZ Top, could be that's why he's clean shavin.

Back