The return of Bounce

I remember being pissed off at Sherrill over an error , called Sean at Wesspur and dropped almost $3K on a GRCS. Drop ship right from Gregg.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the welcome everybody. It's good to be back. I mostly work in Yakima (central Washington) and the San Juan Islands these days, Burnham. Nice to meet ya Jim. :)

Thanks guys. Its good to be back. Since I left 6 years ago, I quit my job (twice), sold my house, moved to a different city (twice), got divorced, fell into a bottle, died (literally), and came back to life. But I've finally got things back on the track again. Now I have my own tree service business again, and am doing quite well.
That is the exact story of my life in a seriousness the only difference I don't have my own tree service. I climb part time for a guy when his bucket truck doesn't fit.
Ted

Wow, what ride in 6 years! Glad you have come out the other side intact :)
Good you came back here, get used to Jim (he only has one tree) we let him join the club.

Hey Other Sean 1 or Other Sean 2, hard to tell you guys apart:D.

When I was first starting out in climbing and business you walked me through some orders, and we met once at the Wesspur warehouse, buying gear and a saddle, not that you'd have remembered.

I've had a variation on that story, too. Probably a fair number of tree climbers. Good to see you've Bounced back.

I'm in Olympia.
Used to have the username after my company SouthSoundTree.

I think I came into the House about the time you were heading out the door.

Darin was just as strong on that huge Doug. Amazing abilities the climbers here in Butch's Treehouse have displayed, time and again.

These being over 100 inch dbh...yup, probably :D. Not that an overhead safety line helps except if you have to bail :).

Bounce and Old Monkey were the only contemporary aged 'Housers to really knock it down. That's no slam...it is harder than it looks, and without some trial, error, and blood, sweat, and tears it is nothing short of a tough go.

Jerry B. and I, enjoying our Elderhood to the max, just set the high safety line and stood around looking important :D. Been there, done that, pictures do exist, so we had not much to prove, thankfully. And now that I think about it...I don't recall any overhead safety lines back in the good ol' days...Do you, Jer? :/: 8).

Sure was a fun getogether, absolutely.

Outcrops of basalt lava, vast stands of old-growth Douglas fir, high running mountain rivers, the moss draping forests of coastal red cedar, and beaver ponds thousands of feet up into the mountains. Oh my, such magnificent country!

The GTG was pretty good, too. Good times to say the very least. Thanks, B!

Back