The return of Bounce

Bounce

TreeHouser
Hi Everybody -

I just wanted to let you all know that I am back! I can't believe that its been 6 years since I was here. I missed you guys!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks guys. Its good to be back. Since I left 6 years ago, I quit my job (twice), sold my house, moved to a different city (twice), got divorced, fell into a bottle, died (literally), and came back to life. But I've finally got things back on the track again. Now I have my own tree service business again, and am doing quite well.

Good to see yah back. Glad you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel of the last handful of years.

Your boy looks healthy and happy, as well as your fiancé and yourself. Congrats. :)

Thanks guys. Its good to be back. Since I left 6 years ago, I quit my job (twice), sold my house, moved to a different city (twice), got divorced, fell into a bottle, died (literally), and came back to life. But I've finally got things back on the track again. Now I have my own tree service business again, and am doing quite well.

...At least you weren't bored , divorce and the bottle a classic combo.

So very glad to read you again, Sean. Wondered many a time whatever became of Bounce :).

Sorry to hear of the marriage breakup, but sometimes that stuff has to happen.

Finn was a little toddler at Flipfest, last I hung with you. Growing up right well, he is. Good looking kid.

So where do you hang your hat and conduct tree business these days?

Again, really happy to have you back, don't be a stranger, brother.

Back