Solo Cedar removal

RegC

TreeHouser
Some thoughts and footage from a cedar removal just recent. Simple tree, about 75ft.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0Udp4eZRHTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very good, funny ending.

I happened upon the economy setting on the husky battery saw, for conny topping or those thuja branches where speed of cut isn't an issue it'll go a lot further, could be handy on solo stuff.

One drink...four hours! :lol:

I like the "negative zip line"...great way to move that brush up the slope..have not seen that before but makes good sense now that you showed it.

I like the "negative zip line"...great way to move that brush up the slope.
:thumbup:

Crazy Starbucks stories Reg. Never been inside one but I see that kind of behavior in other places. Common courtesy has become very uncommon. I run to the door to get ahead of those kind and then hold it open for them. Messes with their mind;)

Nice, Reg. Especially the reverse speedlining at 8:28..... I've done that a few times... the last time is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ximeIF-k1gs

But, were you talkin to me re Starbucks? Hell, I even hang outside after they close to keep using the wi-fi. Just shoot me......

I stay out of star bucks. Not a gun friendly enviroment.
Love the tools Reg. The little electric saw impressed me as well. Potable winches rock. More muscle when you need it.
Good stuff mate.

Nice vid.

I was going to post my beef about Starbucks but Reg covered it at the end pretty much. The Starbucks in the hospital is for visitors and patients alike, at least the hospitalized patients that can go down to the lower floor for a coffee or whatever. Where I was for my eye surgery it's a large s Starbucks that gets filled up in the afternoon, and you get people in their pajamas with no place to sit down because of the idiots laying smartphone claim to their table.

Cups or plates empty but just sitting there for God knows how long. There are some cushioned large seats and there are people in them that appear to be sleeping. I even saw someone pushing one of those poles on wheels holding their IV going into their arm, but nobody could care to get up to allow the person a seat. I think it's more smartphones that deserve the blame for such thoughtlessness, starbucks just gives an addition to that. Terrible behavior that pisses me off. I too thought that management should do something to mandate courtesy.

I just can't picture you managin a starbucks Reg!

Better stick to the trees mate!

Nice work, as usual.

Jomo

Haha, I made it all the way through that video, funny stuff running that guy down! Battery saw, pretty cool as well as the little winch even though it made up for the quiet saw. I like starbucks mocha but I always get it to go, who has time to sit around sipping coffee, places to go, things to do man!

Nice video.

Do you like that EDM music outside of video? Your cup of tea?

They should have courtesy signs at Starbucks on the tables for when it's full... "I'll share" on one side "Is there someone else in here? I'm clueless" as the alternative.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The music, not so much Sean. I forced to use stuff that's copyright free these days, otherwise the videos get blocked.

Love the video Reg, thanks for sharing.

Quick question on your Portable Winch. Are you using the small drum for more power, or the larger drum for more speed?

The Starbucks at the hospital even has a little library where you can read about medical stuff. While waiting for your exam results, you can be sipping your soy latte and reading about prostate cancer. Nice!

Back