New one

The part about integrating the compound hose assembly into your climbing line, must've slipped past yu Burn.

Kinda like a deep sea diver's umbilical being multifunctional mate.

Kinda like hangin from a big bull line that gives yu all yu need n then some.

If mother nature made umbililicals, talkin smack about em's bad karma yu know.

Jomo

Jomo, I'm not knocking your ideas but how you orate them and put it to words is impossible to make sense of. Slow down, be descriptive, and talk in sequence. It'll help guys like me understand you and your ideas better

A mother station/UNIMOG/4WD Tooltruck, an umbilical/compound hose/climbing line, on a power reel, with remote control, attached securely to mother. A redirect, at the base of the tree goin upwards to other redirects/TIP's.

Dynamic SRT with no friggin tail.

So much of this industry has origin in a nautical heritage it's spooky.

Bosun seats had no tails either!

Jomo

Jomo, I'm not knocking your ideas but how you orate them and put it to words is impossible to make sense of. Slow down, be descriptive, and talk in sequence. It'll help guys like me understand you and your ideas better

Excellent post!!!

Jomo basically posts a series of haïkus. It's our job to unravel them.

It's just the way it is, he won't change.

That friggin Tree Mek's no haiku, prolly has 120 gallons of fuel, thanks to mother n clever plumbin....

Why's an air conditioned or heated work environment a fantasy to you friggin luddites......

Maybe you deserve clogged air filters n jerkin off yur saws...

Jomo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What do you think of this system?
One of the tree guy owners got to demo them on my site.

I dont think they have it in the pro line up yet. Maybe it is with the top handle there.

husbund.jpg

The back pack system would interest me if I did mostly hedge cutting/strimming i.e. Garden maintenence.

No use for chainsaws.

I like it!

Ergonomically intelligent, like an F1 car with a very low n compact center of gravity, as well as protecting vital organs!

That's what I'm talkin bout!

GReat find Cut4Fun!

Muey bueno!

Jomo

So, posting videos is not quite the black magic you have claimed me old fruit.

Let's see the Spidey web slinger thing you charlatan.

(Off to bed now btw)

Why should I feed your crippling addictions Mick?

Pizza, Pepsi, YouTube, Pain Pills now!

Jomo

The part about integrating the compound hose assembly into your climbing line, must've slipped past yu Burn.Kinda like a deep sea diver's umbilical being multifunctional mate.

Kinda like hangin from a big bull line that gives yu all yu need n then some.

If mother nature made umbililicals, talkin smack about em's bad karma yu know.

Jomo

As with most of your brilliance, Jomo. Slips right past my ability to grasp. I are a sad example of a man.

Kenny and Jomo..brilliance meets mad scientist...book me a front row seat!

You can't sit in the front row that's where the mother ship is with massive air compressor in tow.

I talked with my pal yesterday who's into RC cars for the last 25 years or so. He's had from the full blown crazy custom nitro racers to nowadays he says nothing touches the battery powered cars for performance.

Which confirms my belief that the tech is there to build a crazy battery powered chainsaw, there's just no economics behind it.

Back