Big chipper

I've stood 90' away from F-14's cranking afterburners for a launch from USS ENTERPRISE .

It was way cool, especially at night.

Loud too I bet. My buddy lost 40% of his hearing in the Air Force working around jets and heavy bombers all the time.

Iphone, Imac.

Apple? You should hav no issue posting randomly sideways or upside down pics.

Just click on the symbol that looks like portrait in the reply box. It even has a tree in it. Then follow the instructions.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK so for the update, had a job with a bunch of tough to chip shit trees. All these trees were growing out the side of a cliff and were loaded with vines just ready to fall on the business below. Decided it would be a good test for the Big Chipper ( we are still thinking of names, not sure "The Dominator" is our style). Our gig truck is "Burtha" our crane is "Miss Piggy", maybe "Dominatrix"

Anyways crane in place ready to rock the show. IMG_0876.jpg

Joshua getting ready to cut this ugly mulberry LOADED with vines. Look at all those 90 degree crotches. Conehead ate that shit without a single chainsaw cut! I made a video on my phone and was so freaking excited to show it but for some crazy reason the phone only has like 2 seconds, same as every other one today:whine:
IMG_0881.jpg

In this picture this doesn't look big but I assure you it is at least 22" at base and 60+ feet tall. Ate it whole , 3-30 ish. Robbie has video IMG_0880.jpg

In conclusion great freakin chipper that needs some TLC

With your crane, that size chipper is a dream. It's so nice not having to process things. Just set it down and it's gone before the next one is slung up.

22"x60', no saw cuts made?? That's freaking bad ass. Awesome.

Did you fix that axle yet? Was it difficult?

I saw Mayer tree using a Vermeer 20+".. They chipped stuff that basically you would never even think of chipping. They chipped everything no matter how nasty or ugly, as in, difficult to chip.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Really starting to like this here chipper.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2TUb96kSw6c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I couldnt hear it but it gave reason to watch it again!

did you fix the axle and if so, was it difficult? Thanks.

Back