Post Counts, Me, You...

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
I've always wondered how many posts I've made at various forums. I remember at AS when I made my first thousand posts... sweet! When I was banned I was the first one to hit 10,000...

Now, when my post count gets too high, I just reset it to zero just to affirm (in my mind) that post counts don't mean shit.

Any thoughts on post counts?

VWyRECL.gif

Gratioutious animated GIF

Pretty sure I wouldn't charge that lady to cook me dinner. I also saw a dinosaur once.

Speaking of post counts MB?

Could we switch back please?

Honesty's always the best policy, be ye King or pirate!

Jomo

I have it on good authority that you can milk anything with nipples if you pull hard enough.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4-OwMoAsP38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Lol i followed this blog, not as a member or posting, for at least 5 years. It wasn't because anyone was stuck up or anything, it was because i was raised that children should be seen and not heard lol. I was new to climbing and tree work, and then you have people like Gerry, Burn, August, Reg, hell even the McMahons from down under make an appearance every now and then. Me posting literally feels like i am diluting the awesomeness somehow, but i finally joined to be the honorary post derail guy and ask questions now that I'm finally at a level where my questions are from lack of understanding, not effort.

I don't worry much about post count. I have just over 9900 on the Forestry Forum. Here is next, then it drops off rapidly after that.

Back