Professor Ed Gilman Online Arboriculture Course

TreeMuggs

Treehouser
Very excited to share Professor Ed Gilman's online video course with everyone. This is an extensive series of videos from the Arboriculture survey course that Dr. Gilman taught at the University of Florida. He has graciously given me permission to make these videos available for my audience at educatedclimber.com. There are hours of content here, covering tree biology, roots, soil, pruning, tree health, planting, mechanics and structure, and much more. These videos were already available as of last year on the University website, but Professor Gilman is hoping to reach a wider audience of commercial arborists and tree climbers. There is something for everyone here, check them out!

educatedclimber.com/dr-ed-gilman-teaching-series/

Great to know there is a bunch of that information in video format available, I'll look at it some later in the weekend. Thanks for putting it up.

That will be fun to go through! Really appreciate you posting this up.

Congrats on your accomplishments Muggs!

This industry needs hundreds more like you, in every state.

Jomo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Glad to hear that this content is appreciated. Professor Gilman put a lot of work into these videos. As far as academics, it is literally Dr. Gilman and Dr. Alex Shigo who have done the most to promote proper arboricultural practices among commercial arborists. There is a ton of great content here, I am so appreciative that Professor Gilman put this together for all of us. My apprentice James has already learned so much from these videos........as have I...

I have started watching these videos and look forward to watching them all. I hope to soak up a lot of information from them. Thanks Muggs

Back