Notch Pro Gear bag VIDEO

NickfromWI

King of Splices
Been a while since I made a gear review video. Here's one on a big pack I got from treestuff...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/64WOibKWnAA?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone ordered this yet?

love
nick

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks a lot for this nick,
Just for comparison, which metolius bag do you have?

Crap. I'm not sure. It's either the express or the sentinel if memory serves.

Lemme go google the differences and see if I can tell...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Nick,

Since you've had the bag for a bit, how do you like it? Treestuff has a great deal on it today only. It seems massive. Maybe a little too big? Hopefully the small one goes on sale as well.

I'm worried about the size as well. As nice as that size would be, I don't carry every piece of gear and rope to the tree. I guess I don't have to fill it though. Coming up on our ROW season so quarter mile hikes will be soon upon me. Do it today or hope the smaller one goes on sale? :/:

Nick, after I saw Treestuff's special deal on these I searched and found your review on youtube... just now connected the dots to see this post here.
After seeing your review on youtube yesterday, I went ahead and ordered it... it looks like a quality piece of equipment, I just hope it didn't turn out to be a foolish, impulsive purchase on my part... time will tell.

Back