You know you are married/partner to an Arborist / Logger WHEN...

I used ugly gloves, bought them by the 1/2 case. Some days one pair, other days 2 or 3. I'd get 2 or 3 washings outta them before they'd wear out.

Stubbies don't really have pockets, so no problems.:laughing6:

SE201L_GRN_1.jpg

Haha, yep, wife tells people "he'll show you pics and video all day if you let him"

But it would seem that our life partners have little trouble with turning the tables...if I recall correctly :).

Just peeked...two pairs of mine at the back door, three pairs of hers. But I have another pair out the front door, so I reckon it's a wash, eh?
:D

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just boots everywhere...and chainsaw pants hung on the peg behind the back door...
Bits of whipping twine and shrink tube on the coffee table.

When you go somewhere with the wife and you are always looking at the trees assessing hazards.
When you drive by a stump and make a comment on how it was cut down.

Looking up by the windshield to see the trees coming instead of the incoming traffic !
Well, not really smart... and a bit of worrying for the occasional passenger:/:

I made a real nice wooden starcase going up to the hayloft, some 15 years ago.

I think about the logger thing everytime I go up it, because "somebody" once forgot to take off his caulk boots left a lot of little imprints on it.

When you go somewhere with the wife and you are always looking at the trees assessing hazards.
When you drive by a stump and make a comment on how it was cut down.

That is funny to me because I've learned soooo much from Jerry that I am the one assessing the hazards!

Back