You know you are married/partner to an Arborist / Logger WHEN...

Bermy

Acolyte of the short bar
This is in the dish draining tray...

Attachments

• DSC01587.jpg
    DSC01587.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 88
when....... your wife see's the throw bag cube again and knows she has to sew the ends up...AGAIN!! lol

Lol! That's perfect.

I still do the odd tree job from time to time. My wife always comments that she doesn't miss the sawdust of my arbo days.

Don't have a Clothes Dryer , or a Wife ... Wash machine though has sawdust , chips , and twigs go through ... Oh yeah lumber crayons too.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Too right, at least I am the wife, so the helmet was clean, would you put dirty dishes in the drain tray? Then why would you put a helmet in it if it wasn't to drain it after cleaning it..I mean, really! SMH

Hmmm lumber crayons in the wash, better hope it's not too hot!

I'm thankful for my wife for so many reasons. I used to use the blower around our house from time to time and she would speak longingly of wanting one she could use at any time.

I finally bought her the Husky battery operated blower for Xmas. She said it was the best gift ever. I love my arborists wife.

(I had other gifts in case that didn't hit the mark.)

Another funny thing to me is she tried blowing out the 'mudroom' entrance where I undress and drop most of my chips. I would have thought only a guy would do that.

I remember Jerry B. once reported that his wife, Mrs. B., said she did not mind wood chips on the floor...that "chips on the floor meant money in the bank!"

I always liked that perspective from her.

Good one, Bermy. Since both my wife and I worked in the woods for all those years before sweet retirement, she knows well the bark chunks, wood chips, sawdust, dirt, and mud that work life brings home. Never a complaint from the divine Ms. M. Of course, it's as much my job to clean up as it is hers. I'm a blessed and lucky man :).

Chips down your pants...

makes you wanna dance!

tHSxndK.gif

That is why I ended up buying a set of thermal underwear and keeping it strictly reserved for motorcycle riding.
Nothing worse than going down the freeway and having a wood chip scratch you in a place you can't reach.

Back