Ohio TreeStuff Party, Lancaster

flashover604

TreeHouser
Hi all. I'm hosting a TreeStuff Party in Lancaster on March 11th., from 10-2. Out Parks and Rec Superintendant should be there along with our City Forester. It'll be at Rising Park. We've got a shelterhouse reserved and a ton of nice trees. Come on out and try some new gear!

Wish I could make it. Every time we get ahead of schedule they decide to add another couple miles of clearing on us.
I'll give it hell and try to get the day off.

I'll be there. Just sent in my RSVP to TS. Gonna have to cut out by two though. I have a fundraiser to be at by 5:00 in Salem.

Just wanted to say thanks Zack. I had a good time and picked up a few tricks. Wish I could've hung around a bit longer but I was previously scheduled.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey man, thanks for coming down, I know it was a bit of a haul for you! It was a really good time, if not chilly. I don't think we ever hit 30°, but we got several people in the trees that had never climbed before. If nothing else the food was kick-ass and the gear was cool to lay our hands on and try out. We ended up with thirty-five to forty people over all. Best of all, our City Forester showed up and tried out some new gear and techniques and is open to trying to get Climbing allowed in some of our Parks.

Back