Who Vapes?

So that's for herb, or thc anyways?

I'm always getting confused about whether people are referring to vaping nicotine products or herb?

Good question about herb v nicotine, I'm not sure who's doing what?:/:

Yes, those little pens have THC and CBD.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
SMOK is a good brand - It's what I use.

You don't have to vape nicotine. They have 0mg eFluids. You only get the flavor...

My buddy is into all the different flavours. Candys a lot it seems. But all of his have nicotine I think. It smells nice and doesn't leave any residue like normal smoke. That I like about it as a innocent bystander.

Yes sorry SMOK I guess is the brand of the vapes he prefers.

I use a fairly standard low voltage battery as these are coil less, so minimum V the better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 67
My first vaporizer was like that, but it just didn't perform like the higher end models. The coil is just too small!

If you're liking what you have now, you won't believe how much more you'll like something like this.

Belay the last!!!

I have found a much better unit! Smaller, a more powerful battery and a larger coil!

Who could ask for more???

Fiddy bucks. :drink:

Anyone who smokes cigs should be interested in this thread.

I bought some premium e-juice, butterscotch poundcake...

It tastes just like taking a bite, no shit.

Aging must weaken your lungs. I can't even get near someone's cigarette smoke now without it irritating my lungs and making me want to cough.

It amazes me how so many of you don't get it.

There are no cigarettes, there is no smoke, no fire, no coughing, no ashes, no stink.

Just sweet flavor...

Jay, if there are no vaping shops in Japan, you could get in on the ground floor.

No shit.

They are taking off here...

It amazes me how so many of you don't get it.

There are no cigarettes, there is no smoke, no fire, no coughing, no ashes, no stink.

Just sweet flavor...

You are still putting stuff in your lungs that doesn't belong there!

It could be. Developers of hot consumables have a terrible track record and a real skill at bending the truth. To say that vaping is much better for you than smoking is in no way saying it is harmless. Registered food safe products are a joke and should be viewed with skepticism.

I hope it works out to be an OK indulgence and not something unforeseen.

I'm sure it's not harmless, but it's way better than smoking.

Ask any doc.

Vape on!!!

As a innocent bystander. I must say I can see how it is so convincing that it is harmless or nearly so. Because the 2nd hand vape cloud is very inoffensive compared to tobacco. My buddy who I'm around a lot is like Butch, he vapes the yummy flavours. And they smell nice, no residue or lingering either.

I let him vape in my vehicle, it's like air freshener. Whereas I would never consider ever letting someone smoke inside my vehicle.

Here in Washington where weed is now legal, vaping is really getting popular. Possibly more so than actual smoking anymore. I just bought a vaporizer to replace my pipe for recreational smoking and am not looking back. I can already feel a difference in my lungs.

To hell with nicotine though. I'm through with that.

You got it Sean. Once you vape weed instead of burning it I don't think many choose to stick with combustion. Crap taste, smoke, smell, residue. Bleah.

Nor I. I've been on the crack pipes, as I call them for over 2years now. I can't stand the smell of cigarettes now.

Back