Who Vapes?

I vape. Used 1 to give up the the çiggies.
Got a cheapo pen type at first, managed to from an easy 20 a day to 10 overnight, the trouble with the pen type is the battery doesn't last all that long and take a couple of hours to recharge so I soon moved onto a more powerful box mod. These are a more powerful device which you can vary the power output. To this you use a proper tank, these give off a far better, consistent, more flavour and more vape.
As soon as I got that I stopped the fags altogether.
From that I went to a far more powerful mod which you can sub-ohm vape. These are the ones that can kick out big clouds. Lovely flavours and it's quite satisfying blowing clouds.
That was 2 years ago and haven't touched a stinky since, to be honest I could not have given up without them. I still have nicotine in my juices but it's only 3mg which the lowest you can buy. Juices are available with 0nic BTW.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I can get it here 1 or 2 mg or even customize the dose to exactly what I want: they sell pure nicotine juice in a 'lil (smaller than a superglue tube) tube. I don't use the nicotine ones. I'm scared to get addicted and be craving the shit.

My vape is a sub-ohm, long battery life... I love it. It's a Kanger SUBVOD Mega TC toptank model: I paid fiddy bucks.

I LOVED my Marlboro reds, but becoming tobacco free and still be able to enjoy great taste and still be able to blow (it's NOT smoke) clouds is very nice. It's soothes me...

I'm reading at this vape forum to edumucate myself a bit.

Ix8ypl.gif

Flash, that's high CBD cannabis, not get you 'high' high--THC.

Everything is labeled to the .01% here.

THC A, THC B, CBD.
Could be 20.89% THC A, 3.09% THC B, 1.87 CBD

Or
1.09, .087, 20.89 CBD.

Those big clouds are not 'pot' clouds.
A cloud like that off a pot vape pen would have you high as a giraffe's ass, and coughing your lungs out, possibly do hard you'd puke from the force of coughing.

That's a really good place for advice and learning, I read loads on there before a few purchases. I just realised that the juiice I get from a FB page is 2.5mg.
How much do you pay for juice in the states Butch?
The FB juice I get is £10 for 100ml, shop bought is around £13 for 30ml, I don't use shops much these days.

It seems that people who vape, vape all the damn time. with no break ever. Like with cigarettes its a break here and there but not all the time walking in a cloud of sickly sweet smelling overpowering aromas of weird food steam. There also seems to be no sense of boundaries. People have been trained to light up their cigarettes at a safe distance from non smokers. Vapos seem to believe that everyone loves the way it smells. They do it everywhere! I love tabaco, cigarettes, chew, cigars, pipes. all in extreme moderation. It used to be much more but now its very rare that I partake. I still love the drug though. I just can not get on board with the vapos. I have one friend who after him and his wife started it, I just don't want to hang around them. Its like they have this apparatus hanging from their lips all friggin day without stop.

Different CBD strains (different chemical compositions) for different ailments... Multiple Sclerosis, chronic pain from injury, tension headache from stress.

This is not medical...
IMG_20170225_083525685.jpg

Like alcohol, the product is identified, however, the label also indicates the location where it can be sold, such as the Green Lady East store location, or Green Lady West location.

CBD AND CBG are both the "medical" components that don't get you 'high'.

The are Vapor Lounges around here. I don't know anyone who vapes, personally.

Less tabacco use than average around here, I'd bet.

thats cool. it definitely seems like a highly highly addictive nicotine vehicle so keeping clear of that seems the way to go. The people who I know that cape definitely have nicotine in theirs and they are completely inseparable from them.

They are addicted just like any tobacco user. It's just a lot healthier to inhale vape material over combusted stuff.

Plus, they can wean themsleves off the nicotine little by little by going down on the mg's of nicotine in the juice.

I'd like to open a vape shop. When weeds becomes totally legalized, vape shops are gonna explode!

I have smoked green buds in a vape but found it sends a tickle and a cough much deeper into my lungs than normal combusted buds, which we know are no bueno for the lungs. have you found that?. Not going to try liquified weed thats too weird.

found it sends a tickle and a cough much deeper

I'm thinking you weren't actually vaping but more like combusting.

What device were you using?

Vape is smooth and tasty... you only cough if you inhale too big of a hit.

My best friend for most all of my life has switched up to vaping from a 27+year smoking habit of 1-2packs a day. This was about six or eight months ago. Cold turkey straight to the vape. I have never smoked cigarettes and I don't mind the smell of the vape at all. Now I let him vape if we're in my shop or vehicle. The smell is pleasant and the smoke is way less offensive. Not at all like a cigarette, which I would never allow in the previously mentioned situations.

I think vaping is great if it helps get people off of cigarettes. But, I'll never do it. Just like I've never smoked.......tobacco.
I would never smoke herb ever again I think too. Vape only. It's the same as tobacco. In comparison to being vaped, burned herb is disgusting.

It's amazing how horrible it tastes. I can even taste the burnt paper, too.

Bleagh.

FTR, vape isn't smoke - it's vape.

From an observational point of view some people have really taken to the vape with gusto. I'm no expert but I'm assuming the vapour will leave its own deposit in their system. That's how it appears, that some people have taken up vaping with the assumption its risk free.
I vape weed myself and would agree that its better than combusting but I wouldn't be surprised if its also carcinogenic but by a far lesser degree.

popcorn lung......google it

if your gonna vape, then heat the tobacco

polyethylene glycol serves no purpose in the lungs

Back