Who Vapes?

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
You know...

Strictly recreational!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ovXK3Gg-Cb8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I see people walking around sucking on these things like emphysema victims with oxygen masks.

You were right first time Butch.

A guy I know had pretty severe back pain. He was taking several Oxycodone a day and had a Fenanyl patch. He was still at an 8 or 9 out of 10 on a scale of pain and had to quit work. He moved to Colorado and uses one of the vapor "pens" with a cartridge of some sort of marijuana oil. Apparently it's not one of the "huge cloud of smoke" machines. Last I talked to him he was off Fentanyl completely, down to 1 or 2 Oxycodone a WEEK (down from 3-4 a day) and his pain is down to a 3 or 4 on a scale of 1-10. He's able to work again and said that oil he uses doesn't make him high, it just helps tremendously with the pain. He said one or two puffs a couple times a day keeps the pain down to a 4.

Not to start a "medical marijuana" debate, just my two cents on the vapor version of it. He said it smells kinda like burnt popcorn and that most people would have no idea that it wasn't a regular vapor pen.

It's great to see him able to leave the house again. He had pretty much become a hermit.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Almost all of the "hip" people are trying to quit or cut down tobacco use. They should be applauded!

If you've never smoked, then you probably don't understand blowing smoke. You don't blow clouds with every hit... it's just fun to do everyone in a while! It's also a sign of a good vape pen. The cheap ones can't do that and they don't extract the flavor very well.

Jay, ydo they have vape/water pips stores in Japan?

Vape shops are the newest thing: we have at least 4 here. The biggest has dozens of models and thousands opipes, water pipes and hookahs. I love going in there... I've never seen so much glass, pyrex and plastic.

Aren't you a cigarette smoker? For some reason, I was thinking that you imbibed.

MB, I see that vapes are offered at the Japan auction site, so people are buying them for something. Is there a use for them besides for with weed, as weed is highly illegal. Not worth the risk of getting busted, though there are people that are willing. I have friends and such and once there was an American guy I know.....:) Too risky for the sake of family. :/:

Is there a use for them besides for with weed?

But of course, my good man!

I didn't buy mine for the wacky tabackey. I bought it to play around with and act like I was smoking. The flavors are amazing... my fav is peanut butter cup! It's like a different way to eat...

Mmmmmm... TASTY! :D

Almost all of the "hip" people are trying to quit or cut down tobacco use. They should be applauded!

If you've never smoked, then you probably don't understand blowing smoke. You don't blow clouds with every hit... it's just fun to do everyone in a while! It's also a sign of a good vape pen. The cheap ones can't do that and they don't extract the flavor very well.

Jay, ydo they have vape/water pips stores in Japan?

Vape shops are the newest thing: we have at least 4 here. The biggest has dozens of models and thousands opipes, water pipes and hookahs. I love going in there... I've never seen so much glass, pyrex and plastic.

I smoke (unfortunately) have quite several times but really want to quite so I need to look into vaporizers more.

Back