Who Vapes?

funny it got its name from people working in a popcorn factory. i thought it was referring to what it did to your lungs

For herb I would conclude that it's much less harmful than smoking it. Vaping that is. This is after very scientific research.

As for the other vaping. I told my buddy to research the popcorn lung and get back to me with his thoughts. I have a hard time seeing how his vaping could be anywhere near as harmful as the upwards of two packs a day he was sucking back before. But. I have a open mind. The expelled vape is far less offensive and offers no residue, as tobacco smoke would.

There is so much negative info about vaping it's hard to filter out the bollocks from the truth. If you do some digging you find that a lot of the research that paints vaping in a highly negative light was funded by the big tobacco companies, can't think for the life of me what interest they may have.
The media jump all over this twisting and turning just headline grabbing and failing to point out that it has helped millions of people world wide kick a habit that has proven to kill. The popcorn lung thing was disproven as quick as it was published in the news.There has only ever been a handful of cases, these were ( from memory ) all in a food factory where diactyl was used in a food manufacturing process. Very high amounts were recorded atomised in the air.
Diactyl was used in Some juices but I don't think there are any manufacturers using it anymore, oh and btw guess what is found in cigarette smoke? That's right diactyl, in quantity's 900x more than vape. I find it interesting how research is skewed and misquoted to fit an agenda.

Healthy or not, you still look like a complete pelican.

Lol. That's the truth. My buddy is very open about his vaping. He likes to 'represent' so to speak. Same as when he smoked cigarrettes. Rude as he can get away with.

polyethylene glycol is ok through the digestive tract....not the lungs. It will be problem in the future. Vaping the plant material itself is probably less risky

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This thread is really taking off!

Another upgrade to a bigger, badder tank.

I now have the top of the line unit!

If my vaping buddy stops by tomorrow I'll find out what he's packing. He claims it's the hot setup.

So my bud said his current is a smoke v8 with I think a 'nano pack'? Some kind of crazy battery. He said there is one better, but I can't recall the model he said it was?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
There are a million vapes out there. You really have to do some research to understand it all.

They are all battery operated.

I think Smoke is a very common/popular brand no? I gather they are all battery powered, and that a fancy pack is one way to 'supe' them up. When I mentioned some guys were discussing it on a forum I was a member of he figured you'd know which model that his was, and the fancy battery pack too. He said that smoke is the top brand in his opinion and that they offer one newer/better model than his, but that his fancy battery made his pretty awesome still.

Ive probably learned as much as I'm going to about them. I don't vape nicotine and never will.

Back