Insurance Questionnaire

sotc

Dormant hero!!
I just got this from my insurance company. Makes me wonder what they'll think of my answers😲

20170215_152347.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We'll see...
If I was them I'd be asking most of that as well , can't blame them

Looks like it was written by someone that knew a little about the work. Do you use a pull line? Wedges? Answer no and see if they really read it;)

LOL @ what's the tallest tree you'll fell. hahahahahahaha
I know, I was a little nervous answering that one!
Looks like it was written by someone that knew a little about the work. Do you use a pull line? Wedges? Answer no and see if they really read it;)

It didn't ask if I use a pull line, it was "do you ALWAYS use a pull line". Heck no, I do always (nearly) use a wedge but it didn't ask that :dur: Those are the 2 questions I wondered what they'd think. Also, they know I have the little cranes, just never asked how tall they are!

Haha, you sure want to answer like that, hope they don't drop me

pL84mos.gif

Trouble is, when it does hit the fan, they'll find a way to weasel out of payment if you've fibbed.

Back in the U.K. My public liability was linked to turnover, so every year they'd asked me if my turnover had increased.

I burn any and all questionnaires.

Even the ones they send you a second time with the threat of a fine and jail time if'n I dont fill it in and send it back.

Piss on em, I got shit to do.
:lol: Back when I was a Lineman Apprentice we had a stack of old work orders and other paper work a foot thick that I had been told was extremely important that we complete and mail to the proper recipients. My Lineman asked me, "do you think this stuff really means anything?". I told him how I'd been taught that it was of paramount importance. He said, "let's find out" and threw the whole stack in the garbage. We never heard a word about about it.

I burn any and all questionnaires.

Even the ones they send you a second time with the threat of a fine and jail time if'n I dont fill it in and send it back.

Piss on em, I got shit to do.
I did that once and they canceled my policy. But I do agree don't tell them shit. Just enough.

I'm in Mick's train of thought. First time for everything 😂

ahahahaa,

I just checked an insurance renewal for my trailer. They got me down as using it once a month or less.... It's definately not something I nominated. It was a real pita to get the trailer insured, for such a simple item it was surprisingly difficult (most weren't interested). I think I'll just cut my hours back and ensure I'm fully insured.

Back