What do you wish you had not done from the beginning?

Kabir424

TreeHouser
Any regrets? Did you sink a bunch of time and money into something that didn't pay off and set you back? For someone starting off from the beginning, are there any particular pitfalls you remember you wish you had avoided?

I may sound like I'm jaded, but a good partner at home. Nothing beats a wife/GF who supports you. Kinda hard to change that sometimes....... I won't hide the fact I'm deeply envious of those who have a great partner.

yep.

I have suggested to employees to get their girlfriends/ wives, as well as my girlfriend, to come to work for a day. Not to work at work, just come and sit, read a book, knit, etc. See what a real day's work is like. They don't even need to be sitting in the sun on a sunny job.

I think that my GF would have a much better understanding and quit saying, "can't you 'just' stop working and text me a number of times during the day to tell me you're thinking about me. I tell her I'm not thinking about her all day. I'm thinking about working so I can come home, and send everyone home to their people, alive, with all fingers and toes.

Good to see this thread restarted.

As Mick said earlier, I wish I would have not been so leery about using credit.

Back